receiving tickets from SEE

Gritty

I ordered tickets on tuesday and chose the 1st class post option rather than recorded delivery.

Now (irrationally) nervous about receiving them! Assume they should arrive by Monday next week. Anyone got their tickets yet?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered tickets on tuesday and chose the 1st class post option rather than recorded delivery.

Now (irrationally) nervous about receiving them! Assume they should arrive by Monday next week. Anyone got their tickets yet?

Had an email to say they have been despatched yesterday and should receive in the next 48 hours. Also says to ring if you haven't received them at least 48 hours before the game.

Have you had confirmation that they've been dispatched? Sounds obvious, but it's only going to come first class once dispatched!

Well, hopefully, this will be my last day without a ticket.  As soon as I've printed the confirmation off - it's JD as far as I'm concerned.  Up to them then - I'm going and that's that. 

Mine have arrived just now - and my Download tickets - AND Baby Oleg (meerkat) from my car insurance.

Happy day.

Archived