receiving tickets from SEE

Gritty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coach from the cat and fiddle booked and paid, tickets arrived today. Just 7 days of excitement to go!

Dad's friends who have been season ticket holders for as long as I can remember until last season when they gave up with Nige' have booked and paid for their bus tickets. They're relying on me to get them their tickets on general sale tomorrow morning! 

Brings me to a question: we can buy another ticket per customer number in general sale even if we've already bought a ticket in the first period??

Rambam2014

hi ilsonderby. my lad & his mates are booked on to a bus going from cat & fiddle. just wondering have you had some sort of receipt r ticket to confirm your place. just wondering as these lads are travelling by themselves & dont want anything to go t***s up for em. any chance you could PM me on here ? thanks

I've heard of quite a few of me mates going from Cat & Fiddle ( we were going to seeing as it's near our house). How many buses are going?

(We'll pip at you all when we go past on way to Road Rider).

hi ilsonderby. my lad & his mates are booked on to a bus going from cat & fiddle. just wondering have you had some sort of receipt r ticket to confirm your place. just wondering as these lads are travelling by themselves & dont want anything to go t***s up for em. any chance you could PM me on here ? thanks

I'm from Ilson also, my brother is going on the Cat and Fiddle and he's got a 'ticket' for it.

Just a quick heads up to all, when my tickets arrived this morning I was talking to the post man, I said i bet you have lots of them to deliver today, he said yes but that quite a lot will have to go back, I asked why and he said that quite a lot had the street name on but no house number so they would have to be returned back as he wasn't sure where to deliver them to.

Don't want to cause panic but you may want to log into your order on see tickets and make sure the delivery details are full and correct.

A postman on a regular delivery route will recognise the name and should know the house number

He said that even though he knew some of the names and houses he couldn't just deliver them without the number in case he gets it wrong and hands tickets to someone who hasn't paid for them especially on recorded delivery, guess that may change depending on the post man in the area.

He was a Celtic fan and said he didn't know what all the fuss was about going to Wembley. I explained it to him :)

Oh stop it ......I'm in agony here from my sides splitting....

I knew it wouldn't be long before Postie Patricia and her black and white swag bag came along.

What else have we got? Fire in the Sorting Office?, Posties refusing to deliver the 'extra' mail?, stolen mail van full of Block 132 tickets?

Come on all. Time to fill our boots.....

Oh stop it ......I'm in agony here from my sides splitting....

I knew it wouldn't be long before Postie Patricia and her black and white swag bag came along.

What else have we got? Fire in the Sorting Office?, Posties refusing to deliver the 'extra' mail?, stolen mail van full of Block 132 tickets?

Come on all. Time to fill our boots.....

Just thought I would let people know, I have my ticket so it doesn't affect me, will do for others though when they wonder why their tickets haven't turned up and have to go to Nottingham to get them.

Its the people (or systems) fault at See Tickets, unless people can't type their address properly, at least with this information they can check with see tickets.

Won't bother posting next time.

Just thought I would let people know, I have my ticket so it doesn't affect me, will do for others though when they wonder why their tickets haven't turned up and have to go to Nottingham to get them.

Its the people (or systems) fault at See Tickets, unless people can't type their address properly, at least with this information they can check with see tickets.

Won't bother posting next time.

You couldn't register on See Tickets without a house number

Credit cards won't process without the correct address

My postie forged my signature and popped them through the letter box even though I'd paid for secure delivery cheeky bugger.

I guess it saves me a trip to the sorting office but I'm not impressed

Archived