Any particular pub(s) that rams fans are going to pack out pre-match?

HertsRam

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thinking the same thing.

I'm guessing a lot will start around the St Pancras/Euston area.

The pubs are then split around the ground, i imagine the club will put a notice saying which are our allocated boozing zones.

Just thinking the same thing.

I'm guessing a lot will start around the St Pancras/Euston area.

The pubs are then split around the ground, i imagine the club will put a notice saying which are our allocated boozing zones.

The Flying Scotsmans a good start from St Pancras. Take plenty of pound coins. ;)

You could try the pubs around Baker Street W1. The Globe or The Volunteer. They're both biggish and you can hop on the fast tube either the Metropolitan line or the Bakerloo line. Both run every 2 or 3 minutes. Takes about 20 mins to Wembley from there.

Presume these will be ours then.Around the ground that is.

The Green Man - Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF

Blue Room - 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE

JJ Moons - 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT

Thirsty Eddie’s - 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH

Flannery’s - 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF

Mannions - 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA

The Copper Jug - 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU

Fusilier - 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA

Powerleague - Olympic Way, Wembley - S

Green Man pub is decent and I always go there for England home games, you can put the flag up and it got beer garden big enough 2mins walk to the stadium.  

I'm sure that Green Man place was on The Hotel Inspector, didn't look the greatest of places before and didn't really look amazing after. Saying that, all we'd want is a pint at a reasonable price whilst being close to the stadium.

Yes it was. I watched that. The landlord wanted to do up the place, and he got The Hotel Inspector to do up 1 room, but he couldn't be @rsed doing the graft himself. He just relies on the football and concerts at Wembley to make his money.

Archived