Any particular pub(s) that rams fans are going to pack out pre-match?

HertsRam

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any good pubs near St Pancras/Kings Cross Station?

Aberdeenshire Rams will be there 11:30ish, St Pancras is only 21 mins away from Wembley Park, direct on the Metropolitan line (Purple line).

And St Pancras is near enough to find pubs that we'll get served and can chat in, as the ones near Wembley will be mobbed out, and I don't want to wait hours at the bar trying to get served and having to shout at everyone for 3 hours before the game, I'm keeping my singing voice ready for the game, well I'll sing a few on route, after I've scooped a few pints of Guiness.

SillyBilly

Any Derby pubs opening up early for a few before hitting the road (passenger ofcourse)? Few last time round did.

Any good pubs near St Pancras/Kings Cross Station?

Aberdeenshire Rams will be there 11:30ish, St Pancras is only 21 mins away from Wembley Park, direct on the Metropolitan line (Purple line).

O'Neills is across the road, and the Euston Flyer is up the road. There's also the Euston Tap outside Euston Station. Not much else in immediate vicinity I am told.

Might be better to stop at Baker Street for the Globe or there is a Wetherspoons at the o2 centre just up the road from Finchley Road tube station. That's one stop from Wembley Park.

O'Neills is across the road, and the Euston Flyer is up the road. There's also the Euston Tap outside Euston Station. Not much else in immediate vicinity I am told.

Might be better to stop at Baker Street for the Globe or there is a Wetherspoons at the o2 centre just up the road from Finchley Road tube station. That's one stop from Wembley Park.

And the Euston Tap has some lovely beers from Thornbridge. Just trying to rememeber where that is made...

Is The Green Man the place to be pre-match then? Is that kinda official???

I just know that the a few coaches have arranged to park up there. Apparently the landlady from the York Tavern has arranged it for the coaches we are going on to go there.

Just a quick half then, shame looks a cracking little pub from the pics, might drop them a email see if they'll open an hour early.

Opens at noon, game starts at 3, a quick half????. Plenty of time for a dozen pints more like reveldevil!!! Get the ale in!!!

When I went to Wembley for the Leicester final, got so phished that I fell asleep after 10 mins , waking only to see their goal. Hopefully manned up since those days! I've certainly got a bigger tank now, thats for sure.

Flying Scotman near King's Cross/St Pancras also good. Think Green Man pub open from 10am or 11am can't remember.  

Hops 3 Boot Polish Varnish Reserves 0FGS Martin

London 0 And I'm more Scottish than Martin and I was born in Hull 4

The Jesus & Mary Chain Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9.00. They play Glasgow Barrowlands Fri 21st Nov. Psychocandy Tour, going to be a good un 4 Arsenal 0 FGS Tony Adams on the Hops (OG)

Archived