Any particular pub(s) that rams fans are going to pack out pre-match?

HertsRam

I am pretty much exactly the same plan Spanish but thinking about leaving the Globe and going straight to wembley nice and early... Hmm

i'll probably be at Baker Street at around 10

online tickets from Marylebone are £5 open one way.  It's going to be a long day whichever way it is cut.  

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJ Moons...........................397 High Road Wembley

Domino Pizza.....................418 High Road Wembley

Thirsty Eddie's..................412 High Road Wembley

Nando's ...........................420 High Road Wembley

..............we'll, that's the first hour in Wembley sorted!

i think so, because it is not during the working week I think there is less pressure on them to call it off.  After all it only affects a few norverners.

Hundreds of thousands of tourists on bank holiday weekend? Affects more than just a "few norverners".It affects their back pockets. 3 play-off finals plus some comic-con convention thingy. Massive pressure on them.

Anyway, as for pubs, I plan to be in The Green Man for the final pint before the game. That seems to be the pub of choice for a lot of Rams fans so I think there will be many Derby fans leaving for the match around the same time, heading towards the stadium. Good chance to soak up the atmosphere, get in a few choruses of "Since I was young" on the way haha

Although I suspect the "designated" pubs will be packed, so not 100% sure we're going to get in really!

Hundreds of thousands of tourists on bank holiday weekend? Affects more than just a "few norverners".It affects their back pockets. 3 play-off finals plus some comic-con convention thingy. Massive pressure on them.

like I say they wont give a ****

The Scottish derby fans are heading for jj's just outside wemblew central tube, we'll be there early, hope to meet a few hundred of us there!',,,

Don't make the goalposts part of your victory celebrations this time - it's a brand new Wembley.

Archived