Wembley play off final - arse twitchometer.

Boycie

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont post on here as often as i should. I work in a place where the blokes dont really follow football oh and 1 florest fan. So ive got nobody to talk to and its killing me!!! So the times right to join back in on the forum.

I was confindent up until this morning and up until about an hour ago when i put £20 on us to win the Play Offs!!! Now im starting to wonder if i should post in the thread "not watching the game tonight"

That said the bum 'o' meter is currently about 7.5. I sat watching the City v Villa match last night all relaxed and wondering how City fans were feeling before they scored....ill find out later

Down to a 3 now.

Been to the gym and that's helped relieve some tension. Picking up a 25kg dumbbell with your left , and then right bumcheek kind of stops the twitching.

I'll probably be at an 8 in town before kick off.

Come on you Rams.

God, just think, if we'd have been playing Forest as well......

EEK! As it is, all week I've been hovering around 1 on the scale, we've had a good season...better than expected...anything more a bonus etc.etc. But now, as kick off time gets closer and closer, the tension's rising and  Ican't fool meself any more....6 and rising.

Archived