Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenny Miller released by Vancouver.. He might not be Martin quality but provides us with experience off the bench, I could see him being used as a 65-70th minute sub to hold possession, not too aggressive but someone who can find the net when called on. Could also bring his wisdom to the training ground and help young lads like Bennett to develop.

I wouldn't want Kenny Miller back unless he's paying us.

Quincy Promes is lighting up...the Scotland U21's. Still, looks a good player, FC Twente so will have been brought up to give daily thanks to Schteve. EPL signing though...oh well

Was absolutely electric tonight! Got to wonder what he'd be like against better opposition however.

I know I shoul've been put off by the Kazmierczak incident (international, played in europe, impressive youtube video, good on fifa) but Johan Berg Gudmundsson from Alkmaar on a free looks pretty awesome and is supposedly being linked to championship clubs. 
Looks like he could take over Bamford's spot

His hat-trick here is so good. 3 quality two-touch finishes. Bryson-esque.

I know I shoul've been put off by the Kazmierczak incident (international, played in europe, impressive youtube video, good on fifa) but Johan Berg Gudmundsson from Alkmaar on a free looks pretty awesome and is supposedly being linked to championship clubs. 

Dutch league player? Check. Free transfer? Check. Classy Youtube video? Check. Sign him up.

Looks decent from that video. However, he's only scored 9 goals in 115 games for AZ so hardly a natural goalscorer like Bamford...

Dutch league player? Check. Free transfer? Check. Classy Youtube video? Check. Sign him up.

This scouting malarky is a piece of pissss

Looks decent from that video. However, he's only scored 9 goals in 115 games for AZ so hardly a natural goalscorer like Bamford...

Boooo down with realism and sense

Would be a bargin, and our scouts were sent to the Western parts of Buenos Aries for a few weeks. I don't know which players specifically to observe but it's most likely they were looking at Velez Sarsfield players because the club is based in that part of the city,

I've just come across something staggering...

League One Player of the Year nominee and Football League Young Player of the Year nominee Alex Pritchard is available for £750k apparently. 

I don't know much about him, other than he is/was really highly-rated, but I'm stunned the asking price is that low. 

I'd definitely take a chance on him. 

I've just come across something staggering...

League One Player of the Year nominee and Football League Young Player of the Year nominee Alex Pritchard is available for £750k apparently.

I don't know much about him, other than he is/was really highly-rated, but I'm stunned the asking price is that low.

I'd definitely take a chance on him.

League one is a far cry from the championship though.. Ask yeovil. But I'm up for anything at this put.. I'm eager for a signing.

Whenever I see FIFA and FM2014 mentioned in this thread I feel like shutting the whole forum down :(

It's probably for the best, Daveo.

You don't trust their scouts ?

Not just the Scouts - Cubs and Guides too. He refuses to subscribe to any paramilitary organisation.

Archived