Leeds United v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dirty Leeds 3 -1 Ram's Reserves.

FGS: Ward.

On April 28th 2014 there was a conjunction of the planets Saturn, Jupiter and Mars in the house of Aquarius.

The conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter portends defeat and disaster

The conjunction of Mars and Jupiter portends loss of form and niggling little calf strains.

We must therefore expect a terrible calamity. Woe, woe and thrice woe.

Sorry, needed to get that out of my system before the playoffs.

Hope we do a dirty Leeds on them remember when clough accused us of nobbling his sheep shaggers before a European cup SF I it would be awful if they went into the po black and blue! 

Did nt Don's side once ruin Derby's chances of winning a European Cup semi final.  we played them a few days before the semi and we literally hospitalised half their team... I hate these *******, they probably wont play owt like a full strength side but it would be terrible if history repeated itself.

Chicago White, on 28 Apr 2014 - 11:27 PM, said:

"http://www.waccoe.com/public/style_images/waccoe_new/snapback" alt="snapback">

Browns last game in football, he'll be well up for that 

hmmmm...  :angry:

hmmmm...  :angry:

You may post this where you found their comments with my blessing.

None of those inbred illiterate ***** are more than about 15 years old, and all learned their history of Derby County from The Damned United.

Fecking idiots - it was before a bloody second round European Cup tie against Real Madrid, not the semi final against Juventus - and Jimmy Armfield, not the foul Revie, was the manager of Satan's own team. Not only that, Dave Mackay, not Clough, was Derby manager. It was the day that Francis Lee kicked the absolute sheet out of that obnoxious cowardly cvnt Norman 'Suckyercock' Hunter.

We won the first leg 4-1 (Charlie's greatest night for Derby), the second we lost 5-1 with half the first team out or playing injured.

Yes, I still hate them more than anything or anyone else, and I sincerely hope that foul club dies a horrible death.

You may post this where you found their comments with my blessing.

None of those inbred illiterate ***** are more than about 15 years old, and all learned their history of Derby County from The Damned United.

Fecking idiots - it was before a bloody second round European Cup tie against Real Madrid, not the semi final against Juventus - and Jimmy Armfield, not the foul Revie, was the manager of Satan's own team. Not only that, Dave Mackay, not Clough, was Derby manager. It was the day that Francis Lee kicked the absolute sheet out of that obnoxious cowardly cvnt Norman 'Suckyercock' Hunter.

We won the first leg 4-1 (Charlie's greatest night for Derby), the second we lost 5-1 with half the first team out or playing injured.

Yes, I still hate them more than anything or anyone else, and I sincerely hope that foul club dies a horrible death.

Come on Eddie man... Stop sitting on the fence, tell us what you really think. 

;)

Come on Eddie man... Stop sitting on the fence, tell us what you really think. 

;)

I'll tell them what I really think - on Saturday. It's the match I look forward to more than ever. One of the reasons why I'm not terribly keen on us playing the reserves - I want us to bury them under an avalanche of goals.

Archived