Champions League draw

Curtains

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wanted Bayern v Atletico but oh well, still a chance of an all Madrid final, which I definitely want just for the novelty of it; I doubt that will happen again for decades.

Bayern v Real is really the battle of the two best teams in the world, not a clue who'll come out on top. Got a feeling it's going to be Madrid, not sure why.

Ronaldo + Bale v Ribery + Robben

Semi Final draw is as follows

Real Madrid vs Bayern

Atletico vs Chelsea.

Away leg first for Chelsea.

Can Atleticos Belgium goalie play as he's on loan from Chelsea

UEFA say he can play though.

He can play against Chelsea - isn't cup tied and no clause in the loan.

Bayern vs Atletico final.

Isn't there a clause saying they would have to pay 6m euros to Chelsea if he was to play against them

Chelsea want 5 Million . UEFA say he can play but Atletico want him on loan next season so don't want to upset Chelsea so he might not play anyway.

Yes Chelsea is in London England.

Bayern is in Munich Germany.

Nottingham is in England. Wouldn't want them to win!!

Nah, the way I look at it... if we were in the CL final then we wouldn't be 'doing it for English football' we'd be doing it for Derby and so we have bragging rights over everybody here.

Chelsea don't care about representing England. They represent money buying success.

I know all the top teams do. But Bayern are a traditional football giant with rich history and in Germany they take much better care if their fans. They play good football.

We'll never have to hear them bragging.

Chelsea stand a great chance though. Jose is brilliant when teams are coming at him. He's the best reactive manager. He is so successful at countering threats.

Chelsea will probably find the semi final more difficult than the final!! Mourinho is great but he's less great when he has to be the one who does the breaking down. I'm sure he'd have preferred Barcelona!!

Nottingham is in England. Wouldn't want them to win!!

Nah, the way I look at it... if we were in the CL final then we wouldn't be 'doing it for English football' we'd be doing it for Derby and so we have bragging rights over everybody here.

Chelsea don't care about representing England. They represent money buying success.

I know all the top teams do. But Bayern are a traditional football giant with rich history and in Germany they take much better care if their fans. They play good football.

We'll never have to hear them bragging.

Chelsea stand a great chance though. Jose is brilliant when teams are coming at him. He's the best reactive manager. He is so successful at countering threats.

Chelsea will probably find the semi final more difficult than the final!! Mourinho is great but he's less great when he has to be the one who does the breaking down. I'm sure he'd have preferred Barcelona!!

You make a good point regarding Nottingham but that is local rivalry and I wouldn't want them to win it either although they have won it twice already and I didn't begrudge Brian Clough that.

Regarding Chelsea they aren't Derbys local rivals and have loaned us Patrick Bamford who could take us to the Premier League !

I like Jose and I like Chelsea from the days Ian Huchinson played for them but wasn't to keen when their fans threw seats at us at the Baseball Ground.

Any how I want Chelsea to win the Champions League as I'm English and they are our Capital team and what's more they have my favourite player in Frankie Lampard and I like the type of football they play I find it exciting to watch.

Archived