2nd is back on !!!!!???

jimbobram

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It ain't over til it's over.

It's over. But it wasn't when they first started jizzing over Burnley. I'd love Wigan to score a couple of late ones to rain on their parade.

Although, bright side, if results stay as they are, we're guaranteed 3rd. Nothing to play for at all, pressures off for the last couple of games.

Couple of numpties posting regularly on here suggesting Burnley would bottle it. We. deserved to go up,automatically and it has been emotional !!

The majority of you lot are grounded, and I wish you well in the play offs -you also deserve to go up., and I honestly think you will. Got a feeling you will be playing Reading

"As sad hurt say this we got robbed at turth moore and cost us 2nd place and well done burnley for flukeing 2nd place away from us 2nd highest league scores is derby. "

Is this bloke on planet earth?

just a fan but like all of us, get excited at times. All the best

"As sad hurt say this we got robbed at turth moore and cost us 2nd place and well done burnley for flukeing 2nd place away from us 2nd highest league scores is derby. "

Is this bloke on planet earth?

Yes, but you have to make allowances for his dyslexia and OTT enthusiasm. Top lad is B4

A lot of us feel a bit agrieved about the result at Turf Moor, but even if we'd won, I still think you'd have got automatic promotion, very consistent all season.

Good luck, I'm old enough to remember when you were the scourge of Europe!

I used to work with a West Ham fanatic who was highly amused by the Turf Moor's rendition of

"You can stick your Vitalis up your @rse, Bobby Moore" to a well known tune. You have to be of a certain age to appreciate that!

Couple of numpties posting regularly on here suggesting Burnley would bottle it. We. deserved to go up,automatically and it has been emotional !!

The majority of you lot are grounded, and I wish you well in the play offs -you also deserve to go up., and I honestly think you will. Got a feeling you will be playing Reading

Good lad.

I think most on here would admit that Burnley have deserved promotion over the course of the season. Fantastic team, fantastic Manager. Incredibly consistent and turned up for the big games. I'd much rather Burnley go up than the likes of QPR, Wigan, Forest etc, and in truth I'd rather you won the title than Leicester. Clubs achieving success in the way that Burnley have, and I hope we will, deserve a lot of credit and respect.

Good luck next year pal.

As sad hurt say this we got robbed at turth moore and cost us 2nd place and well done burnley for flukeing 2nd place away from us 2nd highest league scores is derby.

We weren't robbed, we were robbed the opportunity to give it a fair go, and who says we would have gotten second anyway be grateful we are where we are, if we deserved to be 2nd we would have been, we would most likely have gotten victories against reading, Bolton, Huddersfield and a point at Ipswich, maybe you would argue if we had mac at the start of the season we would have been and I am with you there, I'm grateful Sam rush made the change as soon as he could, there's no way clough could have been sacked before which, but then there's nothing to say results would definitely be different with mac at the start, look at it this way, if we don't go up this year, then I'll be dammed if we don't get autos next year with the improvements the team will make and add to.

Can't say fairer than that. The league table doesn't lie - well done. I hope we join you.

Well done Burnley, deserved to go up 2nd.

If we can finish 3rd it would be a fantastic season for us. Who in their right mind would have said we'd finish top 3 at the start of this season after the dribble we've watched in the last 4-5 seasons????

And lets not forget, we can still go up guys.

No they dont and i will never let it go. And beside i am kissing the ass like some of you are.

Bore off mate. Sometimes you got to let it go, look at the table, THEY DESERVED IT. It's black and white, onwards to play offs

Archived