PistoldPete2

Brian Jones

Jim Morrison

Janis Joplin

Jimi Hendrix

Kurt Cobain

Amy Winehouse

Johnny Kidd.

Who was Johnny Kidd? Must have been finished before age 27 cos Ive never heard of him. Or maybe its that Ive made it to 27 twice thats the problem.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who was Johnny Kidd? Must have been finished before age 27 cos Ive never heard of him. Or maybe its that Ive made it to 27 twice thats the problem.

Eye-patched rockabilly dude.

"Shaking all over" has one of simplest and greatest guitars ever.

• 3 weeks later...

You could say "How could anyone put their kids through the exact same awful thing that happened to them" but it happens all the time.

We all turn into our parents eventually, don't we?

My mum was a tobacco addict - died of lung cancer aged 57.  I gave up smoking.  We all have a choice.

I feel so sorry for her children.

She was a heroin addict, Cisse

I still don't get it. I once got painkillers which made me hallucinate. I knew that what I was seeing wasn't real but I still saw it. Didn't enjoy it one bit. Took the pain away though.

I still don't get it. I once got painkillers which made me hallucinate. I knew that what I was seeing wasn't real but I still saw it. Didn't enjoy it one bit. Took the pain away though.

Once you're a heroin addict, you're always a heroin addict. It's one of the most addictive substances and it's not really comparable with anything else.

It's easy for anyone to say what she did was selfish. The reality for me is even more sad. I'd describe it as inevitable.

Once you're a heroin addict, you're always a heroin addict. It's one of the most addictive substances and it's not really comparable with anything else.

It's easy for anyone to say what she did was selfish. The reality for me is even more sad. I'd describe it as inevitable.

Gambling and Alcohol as well.... Once an addict you're always a addict. Addiction is an awful illness. End of the day though, got to help yourself overcome your problems.That's why I got myself to GA, if it wasn't for GA, I would probably be on the streets or even worse.

And the media are all saying what a shame it is and how sad it is, Well it is a shame for those left behind by the selfish cow.

She was in the privileged position of being able to afford the best rehab treatment money could buy and to sort her life out for the sake of her family.

People living on benefits in council houses that can't afford the best rehab are called scum in situations like this, She is worse in my opinion.

Count to 10 and take deep breaths and fell the calmness return.

I had one day on morphine, after my hip replacement a few years ago. That was fun - self-administered 'clicker'. Rather frustrating though - you couldn't quite get stoned.

Addictive personnality like her mothers?  So sad for those that remain.

It's usually the 'I can handle it' type.

Archived