Peaches Geldof has died

Anag Ram

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't imagine how that drug can turn your mind into doing that to your children. No doubt it does, but for someone who fortunately has never dabbled in drugs, it's hard to understand.

Exactly.

I would have thought that having young children that depend on you would pull you back from the brink.

She's left misery and a lot of unanswered questions for her kids.

Wouldn't slate her for taking the exit but I don't agree with the media making out we've lost someone amazing.

Getting help, battling addiction. That's amazing.

I watched the parents and sister of a girlfriend of mine bury her at the age of 19. Focusses the mind somewhat.

Drugs, no drugs, everyone owes it to anyone and everyone that cares for them to take care of their lives and well being.

Suicide or reckless self harm makes you a **** just the same as someone that belts his missus around or neglects the kids. 

Just ******* look after each other.

There was an 11 month old child in the house with her - from 7pm? the night before - till she was found - slumped in the spare bedroom  about 1pm the next day- when did she die? how long was that child, on it's own.

There was an 11 month old child in the house with her - from 7pm? the night before - till she was found - slumped in the spare bedroom  about 1pm the next day- when did she die? how long was that child, on it's own.

it's sad isn't it?

it's sad isn't it?

yes, when you think of her writing a 'parent column' in the papers - all this - I don't like to be away from my babies - well you are now...makes me mad... :angry:

Archived