April 2014 Games

Alph

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bad result for Barca, they had enough chances to win and they were caught cold by a 1/100 goal as Diego just hit and hoped from 30 yards.

Was a stunning goal.

Barca need to score in the second leg, but you wouldn't back against them not scoring. Reckon they will win 2-1 or draw 2-2, think an early Barca goal will open the game up.

As for Bayern.. Can't see anything other than a routine home win as they're in the box seat. Wouldn't suprise me if they score three or four as United will have to look for a goal.

Who's your money on to win it at the moment Bris? Whilst I think Bayern are the favourites personally, they do have some defensive vulnerabilities as highlighted by Utd last night. That being said, all of the remaining teams seem to have a few chinks in their armour.

Who's your money on to win it at the moment Bris? Whilst I think Bayern are the favourites personally, they do have some defensive vulnerabilities as highlighted by Utd last night. That being said, all of the remaining teams seem to have a few chinks in their armour.

Money is on Real Madrid - but only if they avoid Barcelona.

It's intruiging, Barcelona were unfortunate to only draw 1-1 with Atletico and I think they will still turn it around in the second leg.

I thought PSG were woeful in the first half tonight, but Chelsea's decision to take of Schurrle for Torres was an awful one and it ultimately cost them. They were all over PSG in the first-half, god knows why they brought Torres on when their plan was clearly working. Can see Chelsea winning at home, but if PSG start with Moura, Pastore and Lavezzi they will cause damage. I thought Cavani was like a rabbit in headlights - reminded me of a typical torres performance nowadays - not good at all.

Dortmund were tonked, but their injury-hit squad is probably of Spurs' quality now it's not exactly their fault.

Bayern will cruise past Man Utd - those saying they have a great chance are deluding themselves.

Bayern and Real Madrid are through to the semis. PSG are 65% Chelsea 35% and I think Barcelona are still slightly favourites as their record against Atletico is still quality but they need more goals.

Real Madrid to get PSG/Chelsea in the semi-finals and cruise it. Bayern to beat either Barca/Atletico.

Real Madrid to win a close final. Ronaldo to finish CL top goalscorer with a record 18 goals.

Money is on Real Madrid - but only if they avoid Barcelona.

It's intruiging, Barcelona were unfortunate to only draw 1-1 with Atletico and I think they will still turn it around in the second leg.

I thought PSG were woeful in the first half tonight, but Chelsea's decision to take of Schurrle for Torres was an awful one and it ultimately cost them. They were all over PSG in the first-half, god knows why they brought Torres on when their plan was clearly working. Can see Chelsea winning at home, but if PSG start with Moura, Pastore and Lavezzi they will cause damage. I thought Cavani was like a rabbit in headlights - reminded me of a typical torres performance nowadays - not good at all.

Dortmund were tonked, but their injury-hit squad is probably of Spurs' quality now it's not exactly their fault.

Bayern will cruise past Man Utd - those saying they have a great chance are deluding themselves.

Bayern and Real Madrid are through to the semis. PSG are 65% Chelsea 35% and I think Barcelona are still slightly favourites as their record against Atletico is still quality but they need more goals.

Real Madrid to get PSG/Chelsea in the semi-finals and cruise it. Bayern to beat either Barca/Atletico.

Real Madrid to win a close final. Ronaldo to finish CL top goalscorer with a record 18 goals.

It will be interesting to see the SF lineup. PSG, Bayern and Real should all go through fairly comfortably. Barcelona, Atletico is 50/50 - probably favour Barcelona marginally but I could see that going either way.

I think at this point I'd like to see Bayern and Real kept apart as I think that would make for the best final, but Barcelona vs Bayern would be interesting too, especially after last year's meeting. PSG and Atlerico making a final would be good from a 'someone new' perspective' but I suspect that for each of them, if they got into the final then they'll get a comfortable beating from Bayern or Real.

Chelsea - really didn't understand what they were doing in the end. I'd have made them favourites to progress at 1-2, but I can't see them turning around a two goal deficit, not without a large slice of luck.

Archived