April 2014 Games

Alph

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scousers winning 1-0 against Man City after 20 minutes, Yaya Touré off injured with what looks like a season-ending muscle pull. Liverpool's title for the taking, I reckon.

I couldn't really care less about the result but this is supposed to be one of the country's top referees. The importance of the game is irrelevant, all of the games have to be refereed using the same rules. Either a dive is a booking or it isn't.

If he doesn't think it's a dive, he can't book him.

It is possible for people to fall over you know.

If he doesn't think it's a dive, he can't book him.

It is possible for people to fall over you know.

Possible for people to fall over when nobody touches them? 3 times in 10 minutes? Fair enough if that was your take on it.

So just out of interest how does a referee decide whether it is a fall or a dive?

Possible for people to fall over when nobody touches them? 3 times in 10 minutes? Fair enough if that was your take on it.

So just out of interest how does a referee decide whether it is a fall or a dive?

Of course it's possible.

People who run around after the same object will fall over. Like kids in a playground. That's what happens. Players collide with each other, they slip, they take evasive action.

It is never a case of 'if it's not a foul, it is a dive'.

Of course it's possible.

People who run around after the same object will fall over. Like kids in a playground. That's what happens. Players collide with each other, they slip, they take evasive action.

It is never a case of 'if it's not a foul, it is a dive'.

I know that but if you watched the game can you seriously say Suarez did not dive on the challenge by DiMichelis?

Archived