6th v 3rd Thurs 8th May 7:45pm

5th v 4th Fri 9th May 7:45pm

2nd legs

3rd v 6th Sun 11th May 5:15pm

4th v 5th Mon 12th May 7:45pm

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we finish 4th or 5th then I'll deffo miss one game through work.

Can't book 2 days off. Especially when I think I'll be missing the away one and watching on TV anyway.

Finish 3rd = one day booked off to sit and watch on the box and a lovely Sunday evening home fixture to attend.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

If we finish 4th/5th then I can't spare the 2 holidays. Be nice if the lads thought of that when they were missing sitters at Reading. Selfish modern day players!!

CR: Its the same Sunday as the final Premier league games hence the later kick-off time.

Good luck if you need the play-offs.

Hopefully you'll have the same excitement in the semis and your team does turn up at Wembley unlike ours.

We'll try to do you a favour this weekend and keep up our own outside chance of the play-offs!

If we finish 4th or 5th then I'll deffo miss one game through work.

Can't book 2 days off. Especially when I think I'll be missing the away one and watching on TV anyway.

Finish 3rd = one day booked off to sit and watch on the box and a lovely Sunday evening home fixture to attend.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

If we finish 4th/5th then I can't spare the 2 holidays. Be nice if the lads thought of that when they were missing sitters at Reading. Selfish modern day players!!

If we finish 4th, that happens to land on my day off (which is fortunate), and would be even better if we was playing Wigan away coz I don't have to travel so far to get there. The southern clubs would be a disaster, but I'd still probably go.

I'd be able to book a day off for the second leg at the iPro, or watch it on telly.

Booking time off for the final, regardless if we make it or not.

If we finish 4th, that happens to land on my day off (which is fortunate), and would be even better if we was playing Wigan away coz I don't have to travel so far to get there. The southern clubs would be a disaster, but I'd still probably go.

I'd be able to book a day off for the second leg at the iPro, or watch it on telly.

Booking time off for the final, regardless if we make it or not.

Yeah I'm booking the final off too.

Is that like getting tshirts printed?

You watch us finish 4th and get Reading

I think we'll finnish 5th and get Wigan who will be 4th.... thats the tie i dreaded, away 2nd leg Monday night at the DW :angry:

and dont say we destroyed 'em there b4, cos we all know that was an outstanding 1st half, 2nd half was more typical of us v them !

I think we'll finnish 5th and get Wigan who will be 4th.... thats the tie i dreaded, away 2nd leg Monday night at the DW :angry:

and dont say we destroyed 'em there b4, cos we all know that was an outstanding 1st half, 2nd half was more typical of us v them !

Wigan have used up their games in hand now and are still 5 points behind us despite looking like they might overtake us a few games ago. Yes they have some comfortable looking games left but so have we and form often goes out of the window at this stage of the season anyway. They also have tricky away derbies at Burnley and Blackburn not to mention an FA cup semi final to contend with.

I'm more concerned about chasing QPR down and finishing 3rd rather than worrrying about Wigan and 5th.

Wigan have used up their games in hand now and are still 5 points behind us despite looking like they might overtake us a few games ago. Yes they have some comfortable looking games left but so have we and form often goes out of the window at this stage of the season anyway. They also have tricky away derbies at Burnley and Blackburn not to mention an FA cup semi final to contend with.

I'm more concerned about chasing QPR down and finishing 3rd rather than worrrying about Wigan and 5th.

Ive been a derby fan for 48 yrs and im afraid that pessimism is a part of my optimism, if you are correct and we finish 3rd and play Reading im happy, and then see who we meet at Wembley :D

Ive been a derby fan for 48 yrs and im afraid that pessimism is a part of my optimism, if you are correct and we finish 3rd and play Reading im happy, and then see who we meet at Wembley :D

I've been supporting them for a similar time and I have to admit this new found optimism doesn't come easy but I feel more confident in this team than I have for some time  :)

Archived