Thorne or Eustace?

Leicester Ram

Poll  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Eustace has obviously been our dependable rock all season, but Thorne's emergence has actually mad it interesting as to who will be starting in that DM position.

I can only go off the Forest game (a f*cking good one to go off 'anorl) but Thorne seemed pretty steady considering it was his debut and looked to play a killer pass a lot more than Eustace does (see penalty), probably be more adept to playing week in week out.

I don't expect it to be an open shut case of one being chosen over the over on a regular basis, but I'm expecting to see them alternate a lot more.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think playing both Thorne and Eustace is a bit too negative.

Plus that means sacrificing Hughes and Hendrick. 

No - I'd play those two with Hendrick and Bryson. Russell and Martin up front. Hughes can play the home games. He needs to be looked after.

No - I'd play those two with Hendrick and Bryson. Russell and Martin up front. Hughes can play the home games. He needs to be looked after.

why change our shape?

one up front suits us very well why change to 2 up front?

You would also be leaving out Bamford who scored last game and be playing Hendrick and Bryson out wide which means they would have no impact. 

Eustace is pants... Journeyman pro.. No distribution, no brain, no footballer, just a hoofer who gets in the way from time to time.

Thorne..  Different gravy, Played well against Forest and I thought even better against Ipswich. Always looking to get on the ball, moves it quickly, good passing range and obviously has a brain. 

Thorne impressed me against Forest - not that he had much to contend with against Greening/Moussi - but its nice to see that killer ball being attempted, that one that won us the penalty was excellent, and imo, something we have lacked. His attitude has been top notch as well, fits in nicely with the rest of the squad. 

I'd like to see him signed up for next season, regardless of which league we're in.

Archived