First openly gay Premier League footballer.

Boss

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

I just hope that if it's true its entirely the players choice to come out, not some expose.

And I am sure if the guy does come out, he will be overwhelmed by the support.

Really is very very silly that this kind of thing has never happened before. 

What for taking a willy up the bum instead of putting one in a fanny and that's how you earn respect these days?

I've been doing it all wrong :(

Just told the missus that I'm planning on showing her some serious respect later on tonight. She smiled. It's just possible that something might have got lost in translation...... :ph34r:

So The Sun isn't revealing fook all then? Just hoping it caused enough chaos that everyone rushes to buy a copy.

The whole thing is stupid anyway.

So, being gay is normal? You shouldn't feel any different about a person based on who they have sex with. We also hope that the first footballer to reveal his homosexuality isn't put through hard times.

Which is exactly why on Sunday if you buy our paper you can find out who the gay footballer is that plays for England!!! Tell your family! Tell your friends! We have a gay amongst us.

You gotta love society.

Well, having a wife/girlfriend and kids means nowt.  He might be just conforming - which is worse because there would be a lot of peoples lives ruined.  

I hope he's single and gay and it's a shame he's not comfortable enough to come out and pooh pooh the sun....(no pun intended)

Archived