Oscars

Cisse

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gravity & Hustle will share the spoils. Not watching though, it's on too late so I'll flick through the best bits tomorrow.

Brit Director won too for 12 years.

I really want to watch that but don't know if I can, have trouble watching these sorts of films.

Never watched Schindlers list or The Passion of the Christ either for the same reason, that they're based on true events where man is at it's cruelest.

Brit Director won too for 12 years.

I really want to watch that but don't know if I can, have trouble watching these sorts of films.

Never watched Schindlers list or The Passion of the Christ either for the same reason, that they're based on true events where man is at it's cruelest.

I make a point of watching these sort of films because IMO to be able to appreciate man at his best you have to understand what he is capable of at his worst.

I make a point of watching these sort of films because IMO to be able to appreciate man at his best you have to understand what he is capable of at his worst.

I just find some things too hard to watch.

• 2 months later...

just discovered that one of our very own won an oscar for his animation on something called Frozen.

Wixman, who was more prolific on DET forum, but is a member here.

https://twitter.com/thomwickes/status/440560367039574017/photo/1

Cheers Mostyn - just saw this!

I promise I'll wear my Derby shirt with the oscar if we win one next year - if that's not enough to get a retweet from the club official twitter I don't know what is!

Archived