Nigel Clough

mcsilks

Nigel Clough  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

top salary enough for a jet plane to Wembley?

Or staying away in protest, with a sneaky live feed at home?

I only wish I had the time. I work from 7am ~ 10pm most days either at home, travelling or between my schools. 

It will of course be a sneaky feed at home. 

I only wish I had the time. I work from 7am ~ 10pm most days either at home, travelling or between my schools. 

It will of course be a sneaky feed at home.

15 hour day?

Jeeze thats no life.

At least i only do a 10 hour day.

15 hour day?

Jeeze thats no life.

At least i only do a 10 hour day.

I love my work. I have a couple of internet businesses and I spend any free time I have working on them.

Between that and my main job, it keeps me really busy.

Why are we still talking about this horrible bitter man!

We're going to wemberly for gods sake!

He's going nowhere...again!

I don't know, he seems to be doing alright for himself, since he left here. He's been to Wembley, his win % ratio is much  healthier, he's adored by the fans, who seem to know a thing or two about what a proper football manager looks like. He's appreciated for his work in the transfer market and the fans recognise that he's built a brillaint team spirit, already.

What have you done since you were last here McMuffin, with all of your charm, knowledge and wit, what have you been upto for the last 6 months or so?

Horrible bittering about?

I don't know, he seems to be doing alright for himself, since he left here. He's been to Wembley, his win % ratio is much healthier, he's adored by the fans, who seem to know a thing or two about what a proper football manager looks like. He's appreciated for his work in the transfer market and the fans recognise that he's built a brillaint team spirit, already.

What have you done since you were last here McMuffin, with all of your charm, knowledge and wit, what have you been upto for the last 6 months or so?

Horrible bittering about?

We're doing ok without him!

Sam Rush what a top bloke who got rid of the bile and gave the feel good factor back to the rams.

Feels better now don't it ey

Why are we still talking about this horrible bitter man!

We're going to wemberly for gods sake!

He's going nowhere...again!

McMuffin talking a load of McGuffin again. Noticed you went very quiet after Clough started tearing up league 1 SUFC. Coincidence? 

McMuffin talking a load of McGuffin again. Noticed you went very quiet after Clough started tearing up league 1 SUFC. Coincidence?

No I only talk about derby not Sheffield United.

Look forward to the day the negative 5hit ends up at Forest then all his follows can p1ss off down the road with him.

Only piped up cause I'm amazed he's still mentioned when it's the guy who sacked him who should be the one lavished with praise!!

Sam rush & Steve MacLaren positive & successfull

Nigel Clough negative & maybe failure is harsh but no more than average. Found his level now perhaps but if Sheffield unt ever get back up and want Premier League football that's where it'll go wrong. That's a if he gets them up and above his level.

The mac & Rush well, think the results speak for them selves.

Up the Rams!!!!

(Not the blades)

Archived