Alan Pardew

jimbobram

Anyone else think this guy has lost the plot. Not the first time he has done something stupid but what he did today was absolutely ridiculous. Personally i think he should be sacked. Can't behave like that and was there was no need for it 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was trying to push him away WITH MY HEAD!!!!!!

Is he aware that he has arms with hands on the end of them? Does he go round St James Park pushing open doors with his head??

Worst excuse ever.

Proper made me laugh that one...yeah mate, cos we all came down in't last shower...

Don't make lame excuses, just be a man and fess up ffs.

To a certain extent I feel sorry for Managers in this day and age - they're permanently under a microscope, and face ridiculous pressures. It's hardly any wonder when something boils over in their temperament. I would agree that he should just 'fess up' because that excuse is just lame, but if he admitted that the situation got to him in the heat of the moment then I'd find that more understandable. 

All of this goes hand in hand with the wider problems with the game today - too much money, too much importance, too much pressure. I loved football when it was predominantly a game and not necessarily an all-important business venture.

Well I'll stand corrected if it really was. 

I would be a bit niggled at the fact their players pushed me about, is there any rule on that?

Well I'll stand corrected if it really was. 

I would be a bit niggled at the fact their players pushed me about, is there any rule on that?

Who would win in a fight Nigel Clough with his kneeing ability or Pardew with his heading ? hmm

The Hull player was rightly booked and Pardew rightly sent off.

I'm not sure that I would call it a headbutt as in a Friday night/Glasgow kiss type of thing but it was a football headbutt, pretty minor in the overall scheme of things in the sense that there was little actual damage.

The problems Pardew's got are that he has got previous, he is the Manager and should know better and that the media pundits are queuing up to maximise the punishment. That Newcastle have fined him £100k and given him a formal warning won't stop the book being thrown.

Archived