If you couldn't be British...

sage

That's a daft rule isn't it?

I was born in England, therefor that makes me English. Just as Andy Murray is Scottish. And I don't care if he has won Wimbledon, he'll always be a Scotsman to me.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a daft rule isn't it?

I was born in England, therefor that makes me English. Just as Andy Murray is Scottish. And I don't care if he has won Wimbledon, he'll always be a Scotsman to me.

You've got it all wrong. If he wins, he is British. If loses, he's Scottish.

Not that hard, is it? :)

Kiwi 100%, brilliant accent, excellent country and I'd probably get to play an orc in LOTR or some ****

You might struggle. My lad got a job working for Andy Serkis, and was invited to stay in NZ for 5 weeks, wandering round the sets while they were filming The Hobbit.

He's tall, slim, with a blonde pony tail. A dead ringer for someone like Legolas. I think he thought they might offer him a walk-on part as an elf.

No such luck. Mind you, he's not in equity, didn't have a work permit, and would probably have walked on at the wrong time, in his jeans and trainers.

If the Scots want independence, that's fine with me. I don't want governing by the tories in London town either.

They've tried it before though and came with the begging bowl. Why should this time be any different?

And, will they use the Euro?

Then again, is anybody bothered?

Wby does it have to use the Dnglish Language out of interest?

Because I'm one useless mofo when it comes to learning languages.

Archived