QPR fan turning up a week early.

MuespachRam

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did he go to Long Eaton for chips on his way home? Bet he's really a gump from Nottingham.

Exactly.

He could have gone to Leroy's for a fantastic kebab.

A friend just told me.....Back in the days of the Central League days when the reserves played at the Baseball Ground k,o 3;00 (the OFFICIAL time for ALL matches) was surprised to see 3 away fans on the Ossie end.Think they were from Newcastle if his memory serves him right.They'd travelled down to see Derby v Newcastle which was unfortunate as that day it was in fact Newcastle v Derby! Long way to travel to see the stiffs!"

He also remembers a friend who follows Wimbledon, and Feyernord telling us how in a European tie against Munich he ran like a demented fan,is there any other kind, into the streets of Rotterdam to celebrate a 2-0 win only to have it explained to him by the stewards that it was in fact only half-time!!!!!! Oh the perils of the demon drink!!!!!.......

I was amused by his later comment-

"Thinking back to my original thread I probably should have commented on the Derby support, it was ****. There were more Rangers there than Derby, a very poor effort for a team looking to get promoted."

A natural wit.

Or something.

Archived