Bamford's Goal: Footage

ChaddesdenRam

I was racking my brains earlier as to who Patrick Bamford actually reminds me of - the fact that he can be largely inept or apparently absent for 89 minutes of a game, yet produces a moment of utter world-class quality in the other one which overshadows everything else (ok, everything apart from Bucko's Maradona turn).

Then it struck me - and believe it or not, it was a Dirties player (ex-Fester) from the bad era.

Allan Clarke.

Wash your mouth out with soap and water!! Did he ever score from outside the six yard box? He always had a sneer on his face anorl!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wash your mouth out with soap and water!! Did he ever score from outside the six yard box? He always had a sneer on his face anorl!

Agree Dabs. Cant see any similarity at all between Sniffer and Bamford. Clarke was a permanent penalty area player. Lineker mark 1.

If you are looking for a 60s/70s player that could score from anywhere, out of nothing time and again the King Kev Hector is your man.

Agree Dabs. Cant see any similarity at all between Sniffer and Bamford. Clarke was a permanent penalty area player. Lineker mark 1.

If you are looking for a 60s/70s player that could score from anywhere, out of nothing time and again the King Kev Hector is your man.

Bloody hell, the point I was making was that he would do bugger all all game and then suddenly pop up with the match winner out of nothing.

And despite the fact that Clarke played for Fester and the Dirties, he was, for 30 seconds a game, absolute quality.

Can nobody read any more?

:angry:

bamford in the DET today:

"Bucko and Keezy, their heading was excellent. They knew what they had to do and their concentration was fantastic.

“Wizzo and Fozzy too"

WTF? Is he 12???

taking the p!ss more like - how many nicknames can you get in the interview type thing. Or he's 12.

bamford in the DET today:

"Bucko and Keezy, their heading was excellent. They knew what they had to do and their concentration was fantastic.

“Wizzo and Fozzy too"

WTF? Is he 12???

They sound like comic book characters:

Bucko, Keezy, Wizzo, Fozzy and Bambam.  :wacko:

We got there about 1.15 and the queue was halfway down the east stand.  We got to the door and the queue was about a quarter way down the east stand.  Got to the front about 2.30

My daughter asked them to do a 'silly 'photo' which they eventually did - with their tongues out, bless them, she did rather put them on the spot. Got them to sign a birthday card for my nephew then some jobsworth, that had held the queue up talking to Bamford whilst people were waiting to have their photo's taken - said, come on girls - there's a queue behind you.  

I said, we know that, we've just been stood an hour in it - in the rain.  WTF.  I know I'm getting old and cranky but he really wound me up.  :angry:

Archived