Bamford's Goal: Footage

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those thinking it was a cross, is that not because that's what we expected? I was sat in line with it and was shocked when it went in, because I thought he was crossing it. However, there's no doubt he actually meant it.

Can't remember a single occasion when Bamford has crossed the ball in his Derby career to date, not sure he knows how.

It was a shot, 100%.

And it was all he did all night, which annoys me but fair play to the lad, he's not a winger and he's scoring important goals, we didn't look like scoring last night so if it wasn't for him we'd be talking about a boring 0-0, so keep 'em coming BamBam

I was racking my brains earlier as to who Patrick Bamford actually reminds me of - the fact that he can be largely inept or apparently absent for 89 minutes of a game, yet produces a moment of utter world-class quality in the other one which overshadows everything else (ok, everything apart from Bucko's Maradona turn).

Then it struck me - and believe it or not, it was a Dirties player (ex-Fester) from the bad era.

Allan Clarke.

It was a crot erm a shoss erm a shot and he didn't look at all cross.

It was a cross cum shot, as the angry star said to the actress

Archived