Realistic speculation of final league standings

RampantRam

Its getting very tight again around the playoff places and this topic may be a little too soon to predict...

Maybe after the Burnley game we'll have a better idea where we stand but with Sheff Weds and Bournemouth on the horizon I'm feeling optimistic at our promotion chances.

I'd be interested to see what you think the final standings will be come May 3rd.

I'm predicting:

Leicester to clinch the title (they look like they're creating a real gap with the following pack)

QPR to take 2nd - Although they lost out to us they do have a quality squad

I'm going to be optimistic and say the Rams will finish 3rd

Burnley 4th

Forest 5th

Reading6th

Penny for your thoughts ramsfans ...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I've looked at, if I was a betting man... wait, I am a betting man..

1st) Leicester City - 100pts

2nd) Burnley - 89 points

3rd) Derby County - 87 points

4th) Queens Park Rangers - 85 points

5th) Nottingham Forest - 83 points

6th) Reading - 74 points.

Burnley to have it sewn up before the last day and for us to play Forest in the final... :o:(

1st) Leicester City - 94

2nd) QPR - 89

3rd) Forest - 85

4th) Burnley - 85

5th) Reading - 81

6th) Wigan - 80

Wigan to scrape into the play-offs (history suggests there is always a team that scrapes in and always a team that has a drop off in form)

Wigan to beat Burnley in the Play Off final.

Derby to finish 7th.

1st) Leicester City - 94

2nd) QPR - 89

3rd) Forest - 85

4th) Burnley - 85

5th) Reading - 81

6th) Wigan - 80

Wigan to scrape into the play-offs (history suggests there is always a team that scrapes in and always a team that has a drop off in form)

Derby to finish 7th.

7th would be a spectacular collapse!! I'd imagine just plodding along now would get us in the top 6? Just need to tick over to achieve the Play Offs

From what I've looked at, if I was a betting man... wait, I am a betting man..

1st) Leicester City - 100pts

2nd) Burnley - 89 points

3rd) Derby County - 87 points

4th) Queens Park Rangers - 85 points

5th) Nottingham Forest - 83 points

6th) Reading - 74 points.

Burnley to have it sewn up before the last day and for us to play Forest in the final... :o:(

I hope Ings and Vokes get injured. Against us perhaps? 

1st) Leicester City - 94

2nd) QPR - 89

3rd) Forest - 85

4th) Burnley - 85

5th) Reading - 81

6th) Wigan - 80

Derby to finish 7th.

6th to finish on 80? The way things are shaping up 6th won't get more than 68. 

Ultimately for me, its all down to our last 2 games, the ones in the play offs.... i cant see automatic. For a while now ive been biting my nails about the play off game against florist, now thats a HUGE game in prospect :o

I think we'll definitely finish in the top 6, would take some horrendous form to miss out now.

I think one of QPR and Burnley will finish above us.

Leicester 98

Burnley 86

Derby 85

QPR 82

Forest 81

Reading 74

I don't want no playoffs, think we'd beat Reading but lose the final. I hate the playoffs.

Leicester

Qpr

Forest

Derby

Burnley

Brighton

Burnley don't have the squad to go all the way, for me.

Burnley have some horrible home games, but decent away. They've also been top three/four for five months now. 

I think they're definitely in the running, infact, with three points on everyone else and their run of games - I would be surprised to see them pass it up.

I do agree, their squad isn't inspired with fashionable players but then again neither is ours.. They beat us comfortably 3-0 (in what was I suppose our worst home performance of the season) 

Burnley have some horrible home games, but decent away. They've also been top three/four for five months now.

I think they're definitely in the running, infact, with three points on everyone else and their run of games - I would be surprised to see them pass it up.

I do agree, their squad isn't inspired with fashionable players but then again neither is ours.. They beat us comfortably 3-0 (in what was I suppose our worst home performance of the season)

Qpr got the game in hand though, I can't see them missing out on the top 2 to be honest, even with their performance on Monday...

Archived