George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

What's with people's obsession about locking threads? Just walk away and don't look, instead of "THIS THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED NOW" or "HE'LL NEVER COME HERE - LOCK THE THREAD".

Jeez...

Ban this member please and lock this forum

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's about time we moved on with this.

He may or may not sign. Personally I hope he will but not too sure it will happen

Its all beginning to sound a bit desperate!!

Derby are bigger than George Thorne and no matter what happens we will continue to improve under the present management.

Personally I wish someone would close down this thread until something concrete happens

The fact that you (not Derby County) are desperate is no reason to close a thread down. Personally I find it highly amusing that people are winding themselves up in knots over a possible transfer - but then again, I find humour in strange places.

Or is it ban this forum & lock up its members?

My member's already locked up. Occasionally it gets time off for good behaviour.

The fact that you (not Derby County) are desperate is no reason to close a thread down. Personally I find it highly amusing that people are winding themselves up in knots over a possible transfer - but then again, I find humour in strange places.

So we have to keep this open just because eddie finds it funny OMG....

:-)

So we have to keep this open just because eddie finds it funny OMG....

:-)

I find your contributions in particular hilarious. It's worth it just for that.

Hardly backtracking. If he gets it wrong he said he'll admit that he was wrong, which is fair enough really... He's been spot on every other time so...

He's been proven waaaay off with Freeman, he said a move to SheffU should have been announced "in a few days". One month on we're still turning down loan bids from them. As you said before, what he said was in the Sheffield Star the day after, so this makes me think that his source is a journalist and not actually linked to the club.

It makes me laugh sometimes, we've been told to be patient and there's little to suggest the deal isn't going ahead. We all need to just sit back and wa-

HAS HE SIGNED YET

Excellent idea PP, right, Babestation on, chap out,....catch you later when he's signed. 

"http://www.co8.org/forum/images/smilies/icon_yikes" alt="icon_yikes">....that's not what you meant ...is it PP ?

He's been proven waaaay off with Freeman, he said a move to SheffU should have been announced "in a few days". One month on we're still turning down loan bids from them. As you said before, what he said was in the Sheffield Star the day after, so this makes me think that his source is a journalist and not actually linked to the club.

Yeah possibly. That's the only thing I can recall getting him wrong though?

Yeah possibly. That's the only thing I can recall getting him wrong though?

It's the only thing he's been proven wrong about, but what has he been proven right about?

That's a genuine question, I don't know.

He said we had discussions with Parr, so did Nixon (oh look, the journalist theme again), that's all I can think of. He might have revealed the planning application for Moor Farm early as well, I can't remember.

Archived