George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As was mentioned much earlier in thread, I long for the days of Ceefax and Teletext when that was the only way to find out if we'd signed anyone outside of Radio/TV hours (Usually about Midnight back in the early '80's). 

And as for being at work?? Unless someone had sneaked a radio in, you'd have no chance of finding out ! 

Damn you, T'internet webby thing......I've just been b*ollocked again, by the boss, for checking up on here !

As was mentioned much earlier in thread, I long for the days of Ceefax and Teletext when that was the only way to find out if we'd signed anyone outside of Radio/TV hours (Usually about Midnight back in the early '80's). 

And as for being at work?? Unless someone had sneaked a radio in, you'd have no chance of finding out ! 

Damn you, T'internet webby thing......I've just been b*ollocked again, by the boss, for checking up on here !

Just tell him that you are a member of the church of Thornes and that persecuting him is highly inappropriate in this day and age. The thread has had a third of a million views, surely it can be at least classified as a fringe religion at this point.

This was one of mine. So many comments on this thread means that sane/ rational comments get buried under pure unadulterated rammell.

New game......guess the page number when official news of his signing breaks.......I'll go for 218

Well, that's kind of dependent on the success of this game. I'm going to go for page 292 and I'll probably have numerous other guesses just to bulk it out.

Archived