The demise of Forest

ladyram

Was that derby win against a bottom 6 club?

Was the phantom extra Forest away 'win' against the side that had gained 2 points from their last 13 matches (who of course will now be 'bang in form')?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like to add I think despite all the bickering we all know how the season is going to end. Both clubs in the playoff positions, and I don't hold much hope for either. Particularly not us with out history in them. Let's not go there.

Forest bang on about their playoff record. You do realise Reading have a worst record than you guys? They've played against Bolton (final), Walsall (final), Wolves (semi-final), Burnley (semi-final) and Swansea (final) and lost them all..

Forest are 0/4

Reading 0/5

Derby 1/4

Burnley - aren't those feckers 2/2?

Ipswich are like 1/8 

Forest bang on about their playoff record. You do realise Reading have a worst record than you guys? They've played against Bolton (final), Walsall (final), Wolves (semi-final), Burnley (semi-final) and Swansea (final) and lost them all..

Forest are 0/4

Reading 0/5

Derby 1/4

Ipswich are like 1/8 

I am childish at times.....

Forest are 0/4

Reading 0/5

Derby 1/4

Ipswich are like 1/8 

I think the point is that they at least made it to the finals. If you at least gave a point for a semi-final victory, then Forest would still have no points. That is a pretty dire record. And i don't expect them to improve it this season.

Archived