• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts -

-Forest are much better than they were last year

-They press well high up the pitch and make it difficult for teams

-They still like to hoof a bit

-Antonio is always a danger, Burke is a shadow of his former self

-Lansbury should probably have been sent off for that challenge of Hughes, he offered very little

-Assombalonga can finish

Good game, better than usual the ball actually got passed around a bit. Hughes had his best game in an East Midlands Derby, draw was a fair result. Thought we could have nicked it before Bucko got sent off.

Review without being under the influence

Best game I've seen albino and keogh play by a long way.

Shotton was destroyed by Antonio in the first half and was lucky to still be in the pitch.

Lansbury poor, Burke poor, Reid poor, MM is awesome. I haven't seen him do anything wrong yet.

On a positive that was the worst I've seen us play this year.

I think were both nailed on for top 6 as I think this league maybe poorer than last year. Norwich are the standout team. And along with us, you and Watford I can't see any other great teams. It maybe too early to say that but I just did.

Hobbles is hobbles. Can't last 90 minutes.

We now have to IMO move forward without the likes of Cohen, Reid and maybe even Hobbles. It's hard to build a team around people that can't stay on the pitch.

Great atmosphere great day out. (Apart from the ********* on the pitch always fat and bald cun7s)

Is that not because we're the best team you've played against so far?

What surprised me yesterday was how well Hughes played. He's never turned up for a Derby - Forest game largely because he would simply be bullied and intimidated out of the game, he was superb yesterday. As predicted the Forest midfield tried to bully him and the way he dealt with it was brilliant. He made lansbury and Reid look garbage, the standout moment being that mazy run into the box in the second half, it was amazing to watch and the sky commentator nearly blew his load.

What surprised me yesterday was how well Hughes played. He's never turned up for a Derby - Forest game largely because he would simply be bullied and intimidated out of the game, he was superb yesterday. As predicted the Forest midfield tried to bully him and the way he dealt with it was brilliant. He made lansbury and Reid look garbage, the standout moment being that mazy run into the box in the second half, it was amazing to watch and the sky commentator nearly blew his load.

Hughes does look a lot stronger this season which is good to see as he will always be a target for the opposition. Yesterday was interesting as we still didn't play anywhere near our potential yet we came away with a point and could have won it if Bucko had kept his head. 

As for Forest, I'm not impressed. They pressed well first half but our class started to show through 2nd half. Antonio, Assombalonga and Mancienne are their best players and if they don't keep them fit then they will struggle to make the play off's as the rest of their team is very mediocre. 

I'm not sure

It looked like both teams went out with no instructions. It was hard to gauge as it was a poor match in general

I would've thought Bournemouth would have been the best side you've faced so far? They certainly didn't deserve to lose that one!

What a brave moron he was. Hitting a man ehos handcuffed from behind. Cowardly **** - and on video too hope the derby fan presses charges

See how his mates congratulate him before he disappears into the crowd? 

Could you imaging the Derby police just giving a Derby fan a talking too after doing something like that?

Maybe. But why did they take him through the home fans but take the other bloke out between the A block and the Bridgeford stand.

yea , was strange that , they used to parade 'em round the pitch and down the tunnel at the owd BBG..

To rounds of derision..

Maybe. But why did they take him through the home fans but take the other bloke out between the A block and the Bridgeford stand.

Redo lupus decision by the police to do that

What was thy thinking. And we pay their wages to come up with decisions like that

Archived