The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not very clever though. He comes across as an obvious d1ck and what he would call bites are just us happily taking the opportunity to abuse the fat cnut.

How can you take the opinion seriously from a guy who says Assembledmydonger and Fryatt remind him of Balotelli and Lineker?

It's a bit like saying Milton Keynes reminds you of Venice.

Just abuse the ****. Fill your boots.

He does it because he wants to be seen as a Forest legend. It means the fat tosser gets free meals in restaurants if the owner is a Forest fan who has read his articles.

Doubt any of them would make our bench tbh imho.

Assombalonga would be a great signing..... for our Under 21s - Him, Maso and Shaq would do well, no doubts.

I also find it quite funny that at the end of last season how much Forest fans were raving about Jamie Paterson, yet, now he can't get a game over Sheffield Wednesday's and Birmingham's former wingers? I think something is amiss there, but who am I to judge. 

Assombalonga would be a great signing..... for our Under 21s - Him, Maso and Shaq would do well, no doubts.

I also find it quite funny that at the end of last season how much Forest fans were raving about Jamie Paterson, yet, now he can't get a game over Sheffield Wednesday's and Birmingham's former wingers? I think something is amiss there, but who am I to judge. 

Oi, c'mon, Kenny Burns says they're two of the best wingers in the league.

It's funny that, last season that was Paterson, now it's their current pickings. 

I rate both players, as I do Paterson, but none of them would come close to players who I'd rate at the top of this division. However, it's hard for wingers as they do peak and fall. Ward, Dawkins and Russell have all had times where they've been our best player/winger and all had times where fans have called for their head. It's a bizarre position to play in. 

What he says and what he thinks are two different things.

He might say that they are the two best wingers in the league, but he THINKS "Oh look, shiny"

That is a machine of a team you'd all be proud off

It won't end happy for u guys

Well, there's just no point Derby turning up then if you and thicky both think that Forest will win.

But towards the end of last season Derbyshire was their top scorer and about saved them from relegation.

With "Balotelli and Lineker" it should be easy.

We only won 5-0 because they were all injured and we only won with 10 men because they had a terrible manager. We didn't really beat them at a Pride Park because we sang nasty songs at them and thus they took the moral victory.

The only fair games were when they won 5-2 and 1-0.

At last, a Derby fan who sees things as they really are!!

Archived