The demise of Forest

ladyram

Quote from the BBC live text:

"There's no justice. Preston have thrown everything at Nottingham Forest tonight, but Darius Henderson has put the Championship side into the fifth round. On the counter, he pounces on a knock-down, finishing from the edge of the box. Not even close to deserved."

And they are usually fairly biased towards Forest. Well one of their reporters is a gump, not this one though, clearly.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This time I want Nigel to knee him in his odious little jock face!

Not sure on this, I want Forest to have a Cup run and then fade at the end of the season. Unfortunately their dire play record in play off games may continue.

I would've thought with such a wealth of talent in your expensively assembled squad you'd easily be able to cover such predicaments???

Well we ve got cover obviously but squad players are invariably of a lesser standard than the first teamers.

Darlow. Darlow

Eric. Jara

Fox. Fox

Collins. Hobbs

Lascelles. Wilson

Jara. Lansbury

Reid. Reid

Moussi. Vaughn

Pato. Pato

Mackie. Mackie

Djebbour. Djebbour

It's team is what we've got because of injuries and the second is what I believe our best team is. Not comparable. Still expect us in play offs tho

Well we ve got cover obviously but squad players are invariably of a lesser standard than the first teamers.

Darlow. Darlow

Eric. Jara

Fox. Fox

Collins. Hobbs

Lascelles. Wilson

Jara. Lansbury

Reid. Reid

Moussi. Vaughn

Pato. Pato

Mackie. Mackie

Djebbour. Djebbour

It's team is what we've got because of injuries and the second is what I believe our best team is. Not comparable. Still expect us in play offs tho

So what you're saying is King Bill'eh has wasted a lot of money...

Darlow. Darlow

Eric. Jara

Fox. Fox

Collins. Hobbs

Lascelles. Wilson

Jara. Lansbury

Reid. Reid

Moussi. Vaughn

Pato. Pato

Mackie. Mackie

Djebbour. Djebbour

18 games to go and you are getting your excuses in nice and early, are you K**B***D in disguise?

18 games to go and you are getting your excuses in nice and early, are you K**B***D in disguise?

I'm sure uncle Fawaz with put his hand in his pocket and pull out a few more quid and dip into the loan market.

We were good last night yeh?

Clinical

I'm sure uncle Fawaz with put his hand in his pocket and pull out a few more quid and dip into the loan market.

We were good last night yeh?

Clinical

Clinical........yeah right more like cynical.

He will have to get in more loans as you lot will bottle it at some point, Billy always does.

Archived