The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It can't be usual for one club to be wound up so many times without punishment. 

From my own memory this is number five since Fawaz has been there, I've probably missed some too. I know their fans pass it off as 'well that's how business is done in the middle east...etc' but if he was running my club I'd be ridiculously frustrated and tentative with him in charge. 

He puts his money where his mouth is in the transfer market, but he's almost like a supporter trying to run a football club. 

They still think the sun shines out of his 'arris though, well a large part of them anyway. 

It can't be usual for one club to be wound up so many times without punishment.

From my own memory this is number five since Fawaz has been there, I've probably missed some too. I know their fans pass it off as 'well that's how business is done in the middle east...etc' but if he was running my club I'd be ridiculously frustrated and tentative with him in charge.

He puts his money where his mouth is in the transfer market, but he's almost like a supporter trying to run a football club.

They still think the sun shines out of his 'arris though, well a large part of them anyway.

Problem he's got now though he's appointed a forest legend. Choice between the two if/when it goes tits up? I know who there fans would back in that outcome

Looking back over the season and taking into account injuries, suspensions, refs decisions, luck, sleet and all the rest, i'd just like to say that we were extremely fortunate to finish 20 points above forest and end up as top scorers in the league.

corrected 

You do know a winding up petition doesnt mean you have to come on here and wind us up right? :)

Trouble is they really can't come on here and wind us up. 20 point gap, top scorers and still a chance to go up!.

While they have to lick their wounds again from another King billy mauling.

MWAHAHAHAHA

Congratulations, you deserve it. What is very impressive is the way you have performed in big games throughout the season and handled the pressure and expecations.

I would be very surprised if you do not win at Wembley (as much as I hate to admit it!).

Congratulations, you deserve it. What is very impressive is the way you have performed in big games throughout the season and handled the pressure and expecations.

I would be very surprised if you do not win at Wembley (as much as I hate to admit it!).

Hold on, wasn't the ammunition throughout the season that we didn't beat the top 6 teams?

Archived