The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just made me laugh mate, it's the kind of thing that usually happens to me.

Wouldn't it be great if it wasn't shopped though, it would be up there with that div that bought the photo of the PS4 or whatever it was. 

Me too.

Sorry about the 'n00b' gag too. I'm sometimes a little too 1337 for my own good.

'Net speak for "psycho." Originated from 11-year-olds who couldn't be bothered to look in a dictionary.
OMG ur physco ex-gurlfrend jus called me up looking 4 u!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=physco

Yeap, I reckon its the thick kids in the shop, and the thick idiot who thought it was spelt correctly.  Well at least the letters are correct, just not in the right order.

I just had a quick look on their forum regarding Buxton.

It's incredible. Apparently Lascelles is better. Honestly - that's their genuine opinion on the face of it.

Incredibly.. Wilson, Hobbs and Lascelles are THE best three centre-backs in the league according to their supporters. Staggering really. 

Lascelles maybe has potential, young, quick..etc but defensively, he is a liability - I don't watch every game, but in the 7/8 I've seen. Like Watford, against us...etc he's been at fault for at least one goal. 

Look at Hendrick's goal again, he completely lost his head and was like a dog chasing a bouncing ball. Incredibly poor. Against Watford he was meant to be marking Angella, he pealed off him both times to score. 

If he's better than Buxton, I am dogs uncle. 

Amazing really that with the best central defence and the best central midfield they aren't going to hit the poffs. Must be a conspiracy.

Do or die tomorrow for them. Should be a tricky game as Leeds have started winning again.

I'd like them to suffer a little longer - say bag a draw tomorrow so they are still mathematically in the hunt.

Really isn't do or die at all, season was over a long time ago and Brighton won't surrender their lead.

Well iv watched us twice on telly out here and we've conceded 5 goals both times, maybe should give this one tonight a miss?

No chance :)

Archived