The demise of Forest

ladyram

Forests biggest problems:

No cash

Dodgy owner

Financial fair play

No scouts, no staff

Players who squabble

Its a lot to sort out for a rookie manager but not impossible........just.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forests biggest problems:

No cash

Dodgy owner

Financial fair play

No scouts, no staff

Players who squabble

Its a lot to sort out for a rookie manager but not impossible........just.

No ground of their own, already owe new owner £40 million in just 2 years, fickle fans who call for the manager's head after 3 games - but it's all right because they won back-to-back European Cups a third of a century ago, so their fans (most of whom weren't born then) believe in magic pixies.

Had a business meeting in Notts this week ,with two guys who work in finance and are reasonably well connected at the council tip.They eluded to the fact that Davros would not get a pay off, draw your own conclusions from that.

I heard similar, that fridgy was not going to pay him off. Will the dwarf take it lying down? Come on Billy, keep the entertainment going, get the dirty washing out all summer!!!! :lol:

I heard similar, that fridgy was not going to pay him off. Will the dwarf take it lying down? Come on Billy, keep the entertainment going, get the dirty washing out all summer!!!! :lol:

Rubbing it in with that avatar picture Utch - any bets on who's the first Gump to ask why you've got an extra finger.....?

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/17/ten-of-nottingham-forests-craziest-implosions-4698728/

Even Metro taking the pee now

If Stuart Pearce had any doubt about the magnitude of the job he has taken on at Nottingham Forest it will have been washed away by Saturday’s 5-2 defeat at Queens Park Rangers.

They may have matched a star-studded Rangers side for more than 80 minutes but nobody does implosions quite like Forest.

Conceding three goals in the last ten minutes was pretty spectacular, but an altogether too familiar story fans over the past decade or so… particularly if it’s a must-win match or the TV cameras are around to maximise the embarrassment factor. Here are ten of Forest’s craziest collapses...

followed by lots of amusing YouTube vids :D

Fawaz came across very professional, however I do not believe he will remain friends with Billy (starts around 18 mins in)

Well lads it looks like the red dogs have gone missing big style, apart from the odd one paying their due's its like a morgue on this thread. Let's have a fight amongst ourselves. 

Ok, I'll start. I think it's a great that Pearce wants to sign Buxton, and we'd be mad not to sell.

Ugh, I feel all dirty now.

Someone with uber forum quoting skills should create a thread of all the boasts and excuses the gumptards made this season.

The forum would crash ,never come across a set of fans with the same level of self-entitlement as the dogs. Please buy us another player fridgy the last lot are injured / crap/ not fit to wear the shirt  etc. ---------- please feel free to fill in the blanks.

Archived