The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh right. This year was the earliest ST we've ever got so I just thought everyone was earlier.

You've just become a right keeno, that's all.

This thread is just boring now that the Gumps have sacked Davies, its just entered a vacuum now.  They are all so quite, but hey I expect that finding out that #unfinishedbusiness actually meant that BD hadn't robbed enough from the club first time round.

Please bring him back, I want the circus back.

This thread is just boring now that the Gumps have sacked Davies, its just entered a vacuum now. They are all so quite, but hey I expect that finding out that #unfinishedbusiness actually meant that BD hadn't robbed enough from the club first time round.

Please bring him back, I want the circus back.

Wait until Psycho takes over / angry Pearce.

We should all have THAT picture as our avatars when things start to turn sour.

Psycho?

You mean Stuart "I jumped at the second chance" Pearce?

Psycho is about right. You've got to be a psychopath to want to run that shower.

Has davros been paid off or is it, even as we speak, in the hands of his lawyer/cousin? Its all quiet and if he has spoken about his sacking then i've missed it?

Had a business meeting in Notts this week ,with two guys who work in finance and are reasonably well connected at the council tip.They eluded to the fact that Davros would not get a pay off, draw your own conclusions from that.

Wow, not much chat on here these days. Just had a scroll through LTLF and our beloved Kevin's 'derby' thread hasn't been posted in since the 22nd of March?

Not sure why?

What happened on the 22nd of March?

Anyone?

I know.

It's when I started these parties I'm having.

It would be great if the debt to us was the straw that broke the camels back.

Not only does the 5-0 defeat rank as their worst against us in well over a century, but it also causes them to loose their manager (and although he's a ***** so that could be seen as a positive, he's a damn site better manager than Pearce, and every thing that's happened since then with regard to manager recruitment has been proper comedy).

But now non payment if the gate receipts of that match could end up with them being wound up, or Fawaz getting fed up and selling up, or a fine + points deduction for continually being asked to wind up (on top of any FFP sanctions).

Talk about a bad day for them. 5-0 was bad enough, but all the knock on ramifications have been ******* hilarious.

Archived