You've lost that winning feeling, oh that winning feeling

You've lost that winning feeling, now it's gone, gone, gone

Chin up.

Sorry Andy. Chins

Fixed.

Simon Cox £2m 8 goals

Mind the gap

Chris Martin £0 20 goals

Blimey.....we'll be praising Nigel next.

Here anyway something to cheer up gimps with jailbrpken iPhones. Here's a theme I made years ago using winterboard. These shots taken on my iPhone 3GS running iOS 6.1.3

'd/14/04/10/mynahusy' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />'d/14/04/10/buhuzume' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />'d/14/04/10/2u9ytuvy' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

Red notifications

'd/14/04/10/esy6eru2' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

Don't know if it works on iPhone 4/5

Boooo...two days without anything new to laugh at - get your fingers out over there

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Garry-Birtles-column-strikers-Stuart-Pearce-s-1/story-20939636-detail/story.html

Oh I dunno. Gary Birtles reckons they need to spend £5m or £6m (perhaps more) on a pair of strikers to get them in with a shout next season. Reckons they should go for Jordan Rhodes. See? Funny. Also says that, ahem, Simon Cox, Darius Henderson, Matt Derbyshire, Ishmael Miller, Dexter Blackstock, Jamie Mackie, Rafik Djebbour, and Marcus Tudgay are only "good squad men". How much did that lot cost? I bet there's £10m in fees right there. C'mon, that's funny.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Garry-Birtles-column-strikers-Stuart-Pearce-s-1/story-20939636-detail/story.html

Oh I dunno. Gary Birtles reckons they need to spend £5m or £6m (perhaps more) on a pair of strikers to get them in with a shout next season. Reckons they should go for Jordan Rhodes. See? Funny. Also says that, ahem, Simon Cox, Darius Henderson, Matt Derbyshire, Ishmael Miller, Dexter Blackstock, Jamie Mackie, Rafik Djebbour, and Marcus Tudgay are only "good squad men". How much did that lot cost? I bet there's £10m in fees right there. C'mon, that's funny.

Isn't that what Billy said?

Archived