The demise of Forest

ladyram

Nah I refuse to believe the richest man in the world, who by one estimate seemed to have more cash than the top 100 list put together, could have cash flow problems. I mean, it sounds unbelievable. I know some people doubted his claims of unparalleled wealth but all true tree huggers know that was just sour grapes and they were/are climbing back to the halcyon days. It's true, I believe it all.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah I refuse to believe the richest man in the world, who by one estimate seemed to have more cash than the top 100 list put together, could have cash flow problems. I mean, it sounds unbelievable. I know some people doubted his claims of unparalleled wealth but all true tree huggers know that was just sour grapes and they were/are climbing back to the halcyon days. It's true, I believe it all.

You've not taken your medication today, have you?

I can sympathise with forest.

You know what its like when you can't find your cheque book.

And you just can't be @rsed to look.

Thats all it is.

..........and he's probably a tight cnt.

Predictions for tomorrow night:

Barnsley 1-1 Burnley

Blackburn 2-1 QPR

Bournemouth 2-0 Reading

Charlton 1-0 Yeovil

Doncaster 0-1 Bolton

Huddersfield 1-1 Ipswich

Leicester 3-1 Brighton

Middlesbrough 2-1 Birmingham

Forest 2-0 Sheff Wed

Watford 3-0 Leeds

Wigan 3-0 Millwall

Blackpool 0-2 Derby

Tomorrow really is last chance saloon for us, win and Reading lose and we have a chance. Lansbury and Wilson could well start for us which will help massively and also Reid and Vaughan could be on the bench. If we win and keep those players in for the run in then we can do it.

As for you you're all but guaranteed a play-off place and the sooner you can secure it the better so you can start preparing for them.

Very unpredictable league the Championship. If you get half those right, results never mind correct scores, you'll have done very well. You could make a case for a home win, draw or away win in almost all of them. The exception is probably that Leeds won't win!

I suppose with no win in a long time Florest must win at some point but difficult to see it coming tomorrow night. We have a chance at Blackpool largely because they're generally poor and we're rarely poor two games in a row.

Very unpredictable league the Championship. If you get half those right, results never mind correct scores, you'll have done very well. You could make a case for a home win, draw or away win in almost all of them. The exception is probably that Leeds won't win!

I suppose with no win in a long time Florest must win at some point but difficult to see it coming tomorrow night. We have a chance at Blackpool largely because they're generally poor and we're rarely poor two games in a row.

Do we never win against anyone who isn't poor Andy? I know we have been inconsistent lately but do you not think you are being just a little harsh?

Has anybody ever heard of or remember a club having so many stories of financial cock Ups or unpaid bills without eventually being sold or put into administration?

Forest aren't paying bcause they have no money and rely on The Al-Hasawi family to keep bailing them out.

From what I have heard the problem is that Fawaz is not actually fantastically wealthy in his own right. Unfortunately (for comedy purposes) his family are absolutely loaded - and it is the family which actually own the club. It seems that Forest are Fawaz's 'hobby', and he has to ask the family for pocket money to keep things ticking along. Amusingly for us, the little brother's train set does not appear to be a huge priority for the family, so the flow of cash is sporadic. It seems unlikely that the family would allow things to get so bad that Forest would slip into administration - they do really seem to have the cash to back up Fawaz's ambitions, but Forest are being run by an over-grown toddler at present.

Archived