The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It smacks of the time when we had the three amigos at the club, we struggled to get any manager worth their salt touch us with a bargepole.

We ended up with Phil Brown eventually...

Seems like Forest will end up with someone who is pretty much unemployable or is desperate for their first chance.

It smacks of the time when we had the three amigos at the club, we struggled to get any manager worth their salt touch us with a bargepole.

We ended up with Phil Brown eventually...

Seems like Forest will end up with someone who is pretty much unemployable or is desperate for their first chance.

Billy's looking for a job….

Don't know if this has been posted, but this is an excellent article about wee Billy from Monday's Guardian: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/24/billy-davies-nippy-sweetie-nottingham-forest.

'Only the club website and a regional television station seemed safe from Davies' enthusiasm for blanket media bans, as Forest morphed into "the Midlands' answer to North Korea".'

Al Hasawi is 100/1 with sky bet to be the next gaffer. Worth a tenner.

Deffo!

Well, I offered Stuart £6.50 an hour and told Warnock he can have a summer budget of £300 but they just aren't up to it. I guess I'll have to take over for the rest of the season. Forest fans can't blame me, I've tried to recruit a manager

Nottingham Forest owner confirms deal for Leeds United's Lee Peltier

Nottingham Forest owner Fawaz Al Hasawi has confirmed the loan signing of Leeds United defender Lee Peltier, three days after backtracking on an official announcement that the deal was done.

Both clubs said on their websites on Monday afternoon that the 27-year-old had joined until the end of the season. 

Al Hasawi later denied the move and Peltier was then linked with Bolton.

But Al Hasawi said on Twitter  on Thursday he was "very pleased to confirm" Peltier's arrival.

This is like the best soap opera ever - every night getting home to check out the latest episode from the gumps.

What odds on tomorrows notts post saying Billy was never sacked and it was all a dream?

Cracking entertainment; the aftermath of last Saturday has been almost as good as watching us batter them 5-0.

This is like the best soap opera ever - every night getting home to check out the latest episode from the gumps.

What odds on tomorrows notts post saying Billy was never sacked and it was all a dream?

Cracking entertainment; the aftermath of last Saturday has been almost as good as watching us batter them 5-0.

Oh god, does that mean I'll wake up and Billy will be getting out the shower..... :o

(you young 'uns won't get it)

Archived