The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's lucky number is 655,427,440.

That's the number of shares in NFFC that the Doughty family now own. I wonder if they will ever expect to see a dividend?

Interesting assumption,eddie. Hate to disappoint everyone,but I believe the Doughty estate has taken a £65m hit on the amount owed and has had to make do (and possibly be grateful for) with about £20m-figures that wouldn't particularly surprise me.The shares you allude to are owned by NFFC Group Holdings Ltd,a company owned and controlled by their current owners,the accounts of which are due out later this month. In a situation that involves a group of companies,you really have to look at the whole lot to get the full picture.Unfortunately,their current debt position appears to be little different to our own.

I went today and it was a disjointed and below par performance. We probably should have got something from the game based on the play and chances but the lack of desire, work rate and passion was appalling in the first half. We huffed and puffed but did not work their goalkeeper nearly enough.

The way we are playing I find it hard to see us finishing in the play-offs.

I went today and it was a disjointed and below par performance. We probably should have got something from the game based on the play and chances but the lack of desire, work rate and passion was appalling in the first half. We huffed and puffed but did not work their goalkeeper nearly enough.

You sure it was your game you went to and not our's? Oh no, you said you should probably have got something from the game. Clearly not our's then..... :angry:

Shocking performance today.

Typical 'been on a 20 odd game unbeaten run' and now on a '10 game without a win run'

Truly shocking

We were ***** an'all youth. Lets just forget it until Tuesday eh?

Tell your manager that making excuses to cover himself just gives players an excuse to fail.

You sure it was your game you went to and not our's? Oh no, you said you should probably have got something from the game. Clearly not our's then..... :angry:

Mackie missed a complete sitter and Abdoun was unlucky with a god snap shot that hit the post. We also had all the play after they took the lead but did not create much partly due to them defending in numbers big time.

The fact you lost today does give me hope for a positive result (a draw at least) on the 22nd.

I watched most of the game before I slept. Abdoun looked pretty handy, could do well if he'd have ball to his feet.

That young lad Lascelles, I was amazed what a hoofer he is. Worst than our O'Brien and that really is achievement. Doesn't he belong to u21?

Archived