The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think his main problem would be that he'd get one step away from the top shelf and bottle it.

I've got 10 gallons of beer in a couple of fermenters ready to go - do you reckon Billy'd give me a hand?

Probably wanted to spend time with his family.......................

How are Snow White and his 6 brothers?

He didn't fancy stacking shelves at Lidl, Aldi, B&M, Home Bargains or Poundland?

They have ladders for the vertically impaired.

Premier League quality , mate , made my day.. :D

... you can erect another statue of a forest genius ;)

Shame you lot forgot to recognise Peter Taylor, guess that's why they both looked back at their time at Derby as the best time of their careers, that'll be because we're a football town, get back to your ice hockey!!! Pah ha ha ha

Wasn't it Luton who had the plastic pitch and also banned all away fans?

The divot still counts as part as of the pitch rather than a foreign object on the pitch. To be fair the referee probably thought Roche had miskicked it through being **** rather than misfortune. It certainly was not as obvious as the beach ball goal.

Yep it was but they still didn't manage to keep the froggg out...... ;)

Leicester 2-0 Ipswich

Burnley 1-3 Forest (poor result for them otherwise)

Derby 1-0 Bournemouth

Charlton 1-2 QPR

Reading 2-0 Blackburn

Yes, I am very pessimistic for predicting a draw! We should be looking to end their 20 game unbeaten run at Turf Moor.

We have already lost at Turf Moor this season, with a second string 11 in the Capital One Cup.

Yes, I am very pessimistic for predicting a draw! We should be looking to end their 20 game unbeaten run at Turf Moor.

We have already lost at Turf Moor this season, with a second string 11 in the Capital One Cup.

Meh, a 20 game unbeaten run against out of form teams, with weather conditions always in their favour and no injuries in all that time.

They're there for the taking by any half decent side. I expect you to win by at least a couple of clear goals. Anything else would be a disappointment...... :)

That's you fooked for tomorrow then, According to your lot on Wednesday it was your reserves that got the draw v 10 men.

Archived