We don't want Sage!x We don't want Sage!x

Boycie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel betrayed personally. Sage out. And if the new bloke doesn't work out and gets the chop, I don't want to see any of this "unfinished business" ******** either. Get rid, and get rid for good.

Sorry if this seems harsh, but it's all about results and Sage has hit the skids. Doesn't know how to change it when the results turn and if we hang on much longer he'll have us out of the play-offs.

we don't want no glory supporters jumping on this band wagon mate. ;)

I'm actually more than a little disgusted that you only support the manager and not the club

Hehe, it's the six hour round trip that stops me going to every game. Anyway, pleased to say I was at the Bolton game so the undefeated run goes on. Next up Florest and Ipswich away (my home town) so hoping my lucky charm works it's magic more than ever at those two.

I think we were too quick to get rid.

Any idiot could see what Sage was trying to build, it was just a tough run of fixtures that did for him.

Class comes through in the end though and I fully expect to see Sage turn up somewhere else and go on a massive winning run to silence his critics once and for all.

Who's with me?

I think we were too quick to get rid.

Any idiot could see what Sage was trying to build, it was just a tough run of fixtures that did for him.

Class comes through in the end though and I fully expect to see Sage turn up somewhere else and go on a massive winning run to silence his critics once and for all.

Who's with me?

I've already moved on. Can I have Alpha and Uttox on loan?

My brief posts and his war stories?

You'll make McCleish look exciting.

You're jealous aren't you?

You never got to walk along London Road wearing half mast Skinners with a tartan turn up, silver sprayed Docs and a scarf on each wrist did you? Eh? Eh?

Tch, kids, never lived, etc..... 

You're jealous aren't you?

You never got to walk along London Road wearing half mast Skinners with a tartan turn up, silver sprayed Docs and a scarf on each wrist did you? Eh? Eh?

Tch, kids, never lived, etc.....

did you win the bet?

Archived