Ticket office....

Mafiabob

Yeah, but if you guys had enough faith to have bought season tickets then purchased the Huddersfield, Barnsley and Chelski tickets as soon as they released, you would have been fine.

:p

I have a season ticket

Someone got me a Barnsley ticket

I can't make Huddersfield due to Xmas commitments

As for Chelsea ticket I queued and ran out of time so I rang the ticket office with no reply and it cost me 6 pounds mobile costs

I tried the DCFC web site and it kept crashing on 17/12/2013 but eventually I managed to get on and purchase a ticket for 19 pounds which was a 5 pounds over charge due to computer error for 61-64 year olds as I have explained on here before in this thread.

I Emailed DCFC and they promised to reimburse my 5 pounds but have never rang me back .

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I come back to my point about all season ticket holders opting into a scheme to have their tickets automatically sent to them. Assuming half the season ticket base age to it, that's 8000 tickets that do not require someone to call, log on, or e-mail asking for a call back.

I agree about the point that this has taken DCFC by surprise, but I would also counter that by saying that this falls down to John Vicars, and I reckon he is earning between 80-100k per year so a mess up like this should have had a contingency plan...

I think there are only three of them in the back taking calls...

The ticket office would have been busy enough prior to the Christmas period with two home games and two popular / close away games in normal circumstances. Add to that the performance of the team, and the cherry on top, a home draw to Chelsea in the cup and it's no wonder they're struggling a little.

It's unreasonable to expect that the club could predict or plan for such an eventuality and I think they're coping pretty well under the circumstances. It's not as though they could have lots of trained staff on standby just in case we're suddenly good and get a decent cup draw.

Dont know what you're on about......

I went thursday.

20 minutes in and out

They even produced me a barnsley ticket despite it being reported to be sold out.

Can't complain.

Archived