Ticket office....

Mafiabob

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just walked down to ticket office (work next to ground), bout an hour queue just going in to mainstand. On work phone now been waiting 25 mins so far... The online login is screwed up and won't let me use my customer number so therefore won't let me buy a Chelsea ticket.

Just walked down to ticket office (work next to ground), bout an hour queue just going in to mainstand. On work phone now been waiting 25 mins so far... The online login is screwed up and won't let me use my customer number so therefore won't let me buy a Chelsea ticket.

I honestly think DCFC have a lot to answer for regarding ticket sales. ie it's awful.

Now up to 39 minutes, and counting, of listen to "Steve Bloomer..." on repeat on hold - I wasn't a huge fan of the song beforehand but this has pretty much sealed the deal. Half an hour in a freezing queue this morning without making much progress, eventually having to bail out. Umpteen attempts to get the web site to sell me some tickets too.

Oh, and there doesn't seem to be a first, second or third kit shirt to fit a 10-year-old anywhere in the city, unless you want the one in the club shop which has already been printed with a name (not of a current player)

Time for some Premiership-standard infrastructure, sharpish, if we are serious about returning to the big time.

I think they've just been caught off guard, you cant really blame them really when over the last few years comp tickets for some away games have exceeded actual sales.

Derby is bouncing again and everyone wants a piece. Long may it continue :)

I honestly think DCFC have a lot to answer for regarding ticket sales. ie it's awful.

Yeah, but if you guys had enough faith to have bought season tickets then purchased the Huddersfield, Barnsley and Chelski tickets as soon as they released, you would have been fine.

:p

Archived