Problem trying to get Chelsea tickets

whaley bridge Ram

I think they've done remarkably well considering the circumstances. Sure there was always going to be issues. They only have three or four people on the phones at any one time. And they were pretty sharp in the ticket office this afternoon. I would point out though that if you are in the ticket office waiting then having a form of payment ready might help seeing as your in there for tickets!

Really 3 or 4 people on the phones I beg to differ.

PS How long did you queue today !

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they've done remarkably well considering the circumstances. Sure there was always going to be issues. They only have three or four people on the phones at any one time. And they were pretty sharp in the ticket office this afternoon. I would point out though that if you are in the ticket office waiting then having a form of payment ready might help seeing as your in there for tickets!

Wouldn't argue with that. What I do take exception to is supporters being ripped off with premium 10 per minute phone call charges for the privilege off being kept on hold for ages whilst trying to place business with the club. I got  an extra ticket today but it cost me £5.50 for the telephone call.

Wouldn't argue with that. What I do take exception to is supporters being ripped off with premium 10 per minute phone call charges for the privilege off being kept on hold for ages whilst trying to place business with the club. I got an extra ticket today but it cost me £5.50 for the telephone call.

To be fair I agree with that. Is ridiculous and scandalous how much you have to pay on phone

Really 3 or 4 people on the phones I beg to differ.

PS How long did you queue today !

in and out in 30 minutes. To be honest when you look through to back of office I tend to see 3 or 4 people with headsets. Probably 5 min a call on average ( used to work in call centre ) I'm only making assumptions. So I'm not ITK!

in and out in 30 minutes. To be honest when you look through to back of office I tend to see 3 or 4 people with headsets. Probably 5 min a call on average ( used to work in call centre ) I'm only making assumptions. So I'm not ITK!

I suspect due to the complaints sent by Email to the club including myself they may have tried to address the problem with manning the ticket office phones by now or at least I hope they would have so you may be right .

My problems were on the 17/12/2013 about 10am .

Had a go at buying an extra tickets at 5:00 this morning online and just kept getting redirected and then told service was unavailable.

So finished work at 4:00 and drove from Findern to PP and had the ticket paid for and back home to Mackworth before 5. Ticket office was full, But plenty of staff on and really quick service.

Archived