At the Ipro?

Or are you going

to watch

Tele?

"O3s9uOYl" alt="O3s9uOYl">

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was getting so pi55ed off with the whole thing, like many of you spending ages on the phone getting nowhere, so i emailed ticket.office@dcfc.co.uk and also sent a 'cheeky' email to Sam Rush, in fairness one of Sam's assistants emailed me back about 45mins later saying i would be receiving a call from the ticket office which true to her word i did within 5 mins, really good service but shouldn't really have got to that point. If its a ticket line i don't really buy the high call demand, they should be better prepared.

I ordered mine online on Saturday but it still hasn't arrived. I emailed yesterday and haven't had any response yet. If a ticket is lost in the post do they send out a replacement?

Same here ordered last Saturday and nothing yet. also no reply on the email of the same day about overcharge. 

Like Diana Ross - I'm still waiting, but... Always look on the bright side. Please Mr Postman !

You gotta have faith.

Have Chelsea sold out their allocation yet?

According to one of there forums, yes they have. Looks like there all thinking of drinking in the pin and cushion. ( Crown and cushion obviously )

All five thousand of 'em?!?

Apparently so, they get the same deal as us. With them having more members etc they were always going to sell out early doors. They probably see it as one of there better away days this season. And cheapest!

Apparently so, they get the same deal as us. With them having more members etc they were always going to sell out early doors. They probably see it as one of there better away days this season. And cheapest!

Think he meant all 5000 of them drinking in the Crown and Cushion!

I think the ticket office and systems have done really well - four matches over a few days, two of which are away and reasonably close, one of which could only be organised and tickets bought at the relatively last minute and all of which have had a bigger demand than you might reasonably have expected six weeks ago (when cup opponents weren't known) and over the Christmas period too.

It has been a system under real strain and not something that you can suddenly draft extra people into cover without some training - there's a limited number of serving points in the ticket office for one thing - and they have committed to staying on to serve everyone in the queue. The Olympic, World Cup and Commonwealth Games systems all crashed under strain, and they had years to prepare.

Given the approach taken on other things, they will review how it operated.

I think they've done remarkably well considering the circumstances. Sure there was always going to be issues. They only have three or four people on the phones at any one time. And they were pretty sharp in the ticket office this afternoon. I would point out though that if you are in the ticket office waiting then having a form of payment ready might help seeing as your in there for tickets!

Archived