Problem trying to get Chelsea tickets

whaley bridge Ram

There has certainly been variation in how the ticket office has been treating senior discount regarding Chelsea tickets.  Staff briefing and knowledge on issuing senior ST holders with their seat for the Cup game has been found wanting.

Anyone of senior status finding they have been asked to pay more should be entitled to a £5 refund.

I obtained mine in person with no bother (last Friday) but the assistant whisked off with my ST card and said he just needed to 'unlock it', to make sure I was charged £14.

A family member buying his at the same time was delayed, waiting for a staff member to comprehend that ST seniors were entitled to a price of £14, with the assistant getting bailed out by her superior. 

Yes, we oldies do know it's a great price scheme for the Chelsea game and all that, but spare any carping - YOU wouldn't like it if you were treated as if in two different age categories, depending on which match you attended!

I'll settle for the same scoreline against the Blues as in The League Cup, 1968.....what a night!

C O Y R

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby County ticket office have Emailed me and will refund my 5 pounds . It was due to error in system regarding 60-64 year olds who have their senior citizen honoured when the age for seniors was changed to 65. Well done DCFC but I still think the phones in ticket office are a problem. RAM4LlFE

Showing your age there curtains....you old git!

There has certainly been variation in how the ticket office has been treating senior discount regarding Chelsea tickets.  Staff briefing and knowledge on issuing senior ST holders with their seat for the Cup game has been found wanting.

Anyone of senior status finding they have been asked to pay more should be entitled to a £5 refund.

I obtained mine in person with no bother (last Friday) but the assistant whisked off with my ST card and said he just needed to 'unlock it', to make sure I was charged £14.

A family member buying his at the same time was delayed, waiting for a staff member to comprehend that ST seniors were entitled to a price of £14, with the assistant getting bailed out by her superior. 

Yes, we oldies do know it's a great price scheme for the Chelsea game and all that, but spare any carping - YOU wouldn't like it if you were treated as if in two different age categories, depending on which match you attended!

I'll settle for the same scoreline against the Blues as in The League Cup, 1968.....what a night!

C O Y R

Agree about the Chelsea score.

Who would be the player to score one like the Mackay bouncing bomb !

Agree about the Chelsea score.

Who would be the player to score one like the Mackay bouncing bomb !

Dave was so many years ahead of his time with some of his free kicks. Nowadays if Ronaldo scored one like it, people would claim that he 'invented' the toe-poke.

Postman been yet?

Yes - just some stuff from Amazon and a heap of Christmas Cards. No news of PD's Chelski tickets though. I don't know what to do.

PD, what's the score?

PD, PD what's the score?

Are you watching

Are you watching

Are you watching it on TV?!?

PrivateDerby are you listening?

To the sooong that we're singing

We're too nervous to eat

We're getting itchy feet

Are we beating Jose on our own?

You are our Private

Our only Private

Oh where will you be

On FA Cup day

Will you be seated

At the Ipro?

Or are you going

to watch

Tele?

My 19 pounds Chelsea ticket has arrived at home today which is next day after ordering online yesterday not bad after all the problems I had getting it.

Cost me 27 pounds approx with not answered phone calls and petrol plus aggravation.

RAMS4LIFE.

hi curtains

Mine came this morning  -   all present and correct. It took the best part of an hour sitting here at my laptop but at least I wasn't being charged for an endless phone call...................... even though I was left a bit in the sky with conflicting messages from Agency and Club.

hi curtains

Mine came this morning - all present and correct. It took the best part of an hour sitting here at my laptop but at least I wasn't being charged for an endless phone call...................... even though I was left a bit in the sky with conflicting messages from Agency and Club.

Got mine yesterday I'm glad you've got yours also. Emailed DCFC ticket office and outcome is they will ring me about 5 pounds overcharge and have said they will refund me but they never mentioned crashing website or ticket office phones.

PS Will always use web site from now on and never ever ever ever ring them as it costs a fortune to listen to Steve Bloomers watching for infinity .

RAMS4LIFE

Got mine yesterday I'm glad you've got yours also. Emailed DCFC ticket office and outcome is they will ring me about 5 pounds overcharge and have said they will refund me but they never mentioned crashing website or ticket office phones.

PS Will always use web site from now on and never ever ever ever ring them as it costs a fortune to listen to Steve Bloomers watching for infinity .

RAMS4LIFE

there's a actual phone number (01332...), I'll try and dig it out...

Archived