Problem trying to get Chelsea tickets

whaley bridge Ram

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think it's bad now, just wait until they go on general sale and the 47,000 other people all claiming to have never missed a match for the last 20 years but it's their mate who always gets their ticket and gives it to them in the pub and his name's Harry and no they haven't got a customer number and they have a Landun accent descend on the ticket office for theirs.

Same for me they charged me 19 pounds and it should be 14 pounds but can't ring ticket office as they don't answer and it costs 10 pence a minute for hours which would mean the concession price refund which I'm entitled to would be used up on cost of phone call . I must have paid a load already on mobile phone calls any how and I ain't queuing again around the West Stand concourse for hours lol.

PS Problem with DCFC Official was it kept crashing and the problem with queuing was they was no segregation between Chelsea and Barnsley ticket queues. Phones are not manned allegedly and if we only get one ticket per person on web site that means Friday if we want another ticket we will have to go through the whole sorry process again. BT Sport might have been better !

Identical situation for me. They have charged me £19 instead of £14. I live over 50 miles away and its impossible to get through on the phone so paying an extra £5 is the cheap option and I will sort out later. Obviously a glitch in the computer pricing system !!

Dread to think what ticketing will be like if ever we do return to the Prem and as others have said it will be chaos when on general sale. 

Identical situation for me. They have charged me £19 instead of £14. I live over 50 miles away and its impossible to get through on the phone so paying an extra £5 is the cheap option and I will sort out later. Obviously a glitch in the computer pricing system !!

Dread to think what ticketing will be like if ever we do return to the Prem and as others have said it will be chaos when on general sale. 

It won't be a problem, because we will instantly go back to 25,000 season tickets.

REPLY FROM CURTAINS

REPLY FROM CURTAINS

Email the club as I have they will get back to you

I won't be trying to ring the DCFC ticket office ever again it really costs a lot as they don't answer and you just listen to Steve Bloomers Watching incessantly

I also paid the same, the last time I looked at the DCFC site there seems to be two different prices mentioned, the lower price being in the 'news' section and the higher price in the buy tickets section, now not sure which is correct.

I've heard some nasty stories about how much season ticket holders have spent on phone calls before giving up and also about the length of time spent at the ticket office.

They will have to sort this out asap, imagine what it would be like if promotion to the premier league came to fruition.

COYR

14 pounds is correct it was in DET.

RAMS4LIFE

It won't be a problem, because we will instantly go back to 25,000 season tickets.

You may well be right - indeed I hope you are.

However they/you obviously have problems coping at the moment and I hope that lessons are learnt for the future.

There is obviously a glitch in the ticketing system with 'Seniors' being charged 'Adult' rates. What with the overcharging and the extortionate amount they must be getting from fans wasting their time on the phone DCFC must think it is Christmas!

Ordered mine online on Monday. Kept getting thrown off. Thought it was me / this weary machine  -  but obviously not. When  I eventually got as far as paying by DD card  it told me my payment was not accepted.    The air was blue.      Then I got an email from the Club confirming the transaction.   The payment taken was a correct £14. Now I wait to see if the ticket actually turns up!!

Ordered mine online on Monday. Kept getting thrown off. Thought it was me / this weary machine - but obviously not. When I eventually got as far as paying by DD card it told me my payment was not accepted. The air was blue. Then I got an email from the Club confirming the transaction. The payment taken was a correct £14. Now I wait to see if the ticket actually turns up!!

My 19 pounds Chelsea ticket has arrived at home today which is next day after ordering online yesterday not bad after all the problems I had getting it.

Cost me 27 pounds approx with not answered phone calls and petrol plus aggravation.

RAMS4LIFE.

I am going to email the club asking them to refund me the difference for the senior and young adult (if I can claim that as well) not messing around on the phone after reading this

Derby County ticket office have Emailed me and will refund my 5 pounds . It was due to error in system regarding 60-64 year olds who have their senior citizen honoured when the age for seniors was changed to 65. Well done DCFC but I still think the phones in ticket office are a problem. RAM4LlFE

Archived