Problem trying to get Chelsea tickets

whaley bridge Ram

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any one else having problems on line and by phone with tickets

for the Chelsea game . i have tried twice today on the phone

once for 50 min once for 20 mins at this rate my call will cost more

than the tickets , its the same on line any one no why .

Yes.

We've sold over 10,000, plus 4,000 Barnsley and 2,500 Huddersfield in the last few days. They're at saturation point.

Yes.

We've sold over 10,000, plus 4,000 Barnsley and 2,500 Huddersfield in the last few days. They're at saturation point.

Thats only 16500 people; if everybody bought at the same time, if thats saturation point there is a problem with the web site.

When buying from the website; select renew rather than buying tickets; that's the way I got round the issues they are having.

Thats only 16500 people; if everybody bought at the same time, if thats saturation point there is a problem with the web site.

When buying from the website; select renew rather than buying tickets; that's the way I got round the issues they are having.

Yes, I agree that the problem lies with the website - the fact that it's not working most of the time means that people who can are going down to the ticket office in person (8 people working in the ticket office) or ringing up (not sure how many are manning the phones). 

Thanks Leeds , is that renew season ticket ! god help us if this run continues cnt cope my arse .

Yes thats the one I used; comes up with the several options, one is chelsea tickets.

Good luck....

I managed to get mine on Friday - took me about 2 hours !

The phone call will have cost £12 !

So the cost of 'cheaper ticket' £19 outweighed by phone charge.

Suppose there are no postage costs and admin charges you sometimes get with tickets.

Took 2 minutes max to order once through.

Web site was closed initially - try to book an extra ticket on Friday - I will start early....

I've had Barnsley and Chelsea tickets online in the last 4 or 5 days. All done in a couple of minutes, no problems and delivered in 2 days. Just sayin. :cool:

Quite simply, the ticketing system is an absolute shambles and needs looking at.

The online system and telephone system are poor and in store is not much better, there are often more staff than customers in there and It still takes half an hour to get a ticket.

Just out of interest, does anyone know what happened to the demand based pricing system?

Couldn't get through on phone today at all as I tried 3 times for 30 minutes each time

Wasn't prepared to queue for over 1 hour for my Chelsea ticket as queue wasn't moving very fast at all from taped off concourse in West Stand.

Eventually did it on line with the renew option which at first I found confusing but was quite simple when I eventually got on to the DCFC Official site.

PS This only gives you option of your own season ticket seat. ie ONE TICKET

Chelsea going out Capital One to Sunderland 2-1 in extra time.

Got a bit worried after reading this, but just been online and bought mine no problem.

I had to log into my account and it had all my family linked so I could buy their tickets as well, actually the whole process was very easy and slick.

Noticed no concessions for my dad or young adult son, is that because it's a cup game?

Got a bit worried after reading this, but just been online and bought mine no problem.

I had to log into my account and it had all my family linked so I could buy their tickets as well, actually the whole process was very easy and slick.

Noticed no concessions for my dad or young adult son, is that because it's a cup game?

Same for me they charged me 19 pounds and it should be 14 pounds but can't ring ticket office as they don't answer and it costs 10 pence a minute for hours which would mean the concession price refund which I'm entitled to would be used up on cost of phone call . I must have paid a load already on mobile phone calls any how and I ain't queuing again around the West Stand concourse for hours lol.

PS Problem with DCFC Official was it kept crashing and the problem with queuing was they was no segregation between Chelsea and Barnsley ticket queues. Phones are not manned allegedly and if we only get one ticket per person on web site that means Friday if we want another ticket we will have to go through the whole sorry process again. BT Sport might have been better !

Archived