Half time pregnancy test

PrivateDerby

To the couple in front of me who snuck off before half time to conduct the test, any news? are you?

My mate spotted you secretly opening it in the boots bag, before strolling down the stairs to p*ss on it. I was gonna start a song off but got told I wasn't allowed.

Hope you got the news you wanted :lol:

Up the Rams indeed.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could make a joke about one for below and one for your head, but I have more respect for you than that.

I had heard that the little buggers could join up again, so when the surgeon said "You will be my 595th - and I've never had to do an encore" I just thought 'bugger'.

Yes, but we're both 60 - and I've had TWO vasectomies (beat that - anybody)

Yep, you've got me there 2-1, but you've also got me worrying now, how did you, 'ahem, come to find out there might be a problem that needed repeat plumbing??

Yep, you've got me there 2-1, but you've also got me worrying now, how did you, 'ahem, come to find out there might be a problem that needed repeat plumbing??

Never got two successive zeroes when the sperm count was being monitored over subsequent weeks. Numbers dropped (the residual tadpoles) then started to climb again. So after 3 months playing the hand-shandy sweepstake once a week I was back under the surgeon, so to speak.

Archived