The deadly Forsyth cross

Leicester Ram

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop the silly hoofing under next to no pressure and I could probably take to him.

It gets on my nerves really bad. Nobody else does it. Stop it. Grow a pair ffs

I don't mind him defensively and stuck up for him after QPR. He's decent when he does lift his head up. He's lost his man a lot on set pieces.

I'm easy to win over. Just don't 'put it down the line' or 'in the right areas' percentage ********. Try to pass to actual feet. Billy Davies put me off that sort of football for ever.

He's got potential.

Every now and then the sun shines on a dogs arse.

He's a left midfielder, not a left back. Defensively he is terrifying.

I thought that defensively he was mostly ok yesterday, but his general distribution was way off the mark. Same could be said about Bucko - a couple of alarming moments, especially when he was skinned, but then he settled. We did ok by and large and were miles better than Bournemouth, but we were so wasteful in front of goal.

Yet we win 1-0, so 3 points for us, clean sheet and an assist for Forsyth. Probably his 5th of the season.

Maybe the lad does deserve some credit?

I really disliked Forsyth, thougt he was slow, unfit, clumsy and generally poor. Played really well the last few weeks though; his balls in are perfect. Puts a lot of whip on it, so some don't work, but when it comes off its a goal basically.

He aims his delivery about five yards further than you would and hopes for it to whip back, doesn't like percentage balls and I think that's to be applauded. Defending better as well, hoping clean sheets fuel some confidence for him. Matt Phillips had his pants down at qpr but he's bounced back well. Two assists and two clean sheets, got time for anyone who stands up to be counted

I thought that defensively he was mostly ok yesterday, but his general distribution was way off the mark. Same could be said about Bucko - a couple of alarming moments, especially when he was skinned, but then he settled. We did ok by and large and were miles better than Bournemouth, but we were so wasteful in front of goal.

Wasteful? I d

Wasteful? I don't recall any chances other than bennetts one on one when we were already ahaed? Few openings but no sitters to speak of

Archived